bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost Island: Eternal Storm forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 1, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Lost Island: Eternal Storm forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Island: Eternal Storm players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Lost Island: Eternal Storm forum

[Post New]by gagoyle on Sep 6, 15 5:54 PM
hi, I have brought this game. but the game wont start. what I'm I doing wrong.

Edited on 09/06/2015 at 5:55:59 PM PST

Mattiehi1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Mattiehi1 on Sep 29, 15 8:07 PM
I have been playing this game for a while now and have gotten to the mastery level on all the different sites, but can't seem to get any where else. How do you get the darkness to disappear in the areas covered in black. That up where the caves and all are. Where do you find all the collectible items. Have a lot of some of the things but no idea where to find most of the other stuff. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

kollerkat
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Welcome to Lost Island: Eternal Storm forum

[Post New]by kollerkat on Dec 1, 15 8:14 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Lost Island: Eternal Storm forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost Island: Eternal Storm players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by Kayj270344 on Jan 4, 16 10:06 PM
how do you get into the storm area I've mastered all the other arears and I believe I have to go to the fishermans area I have 3 boats but have no idea what to do now any help would be appreciated thank you

Go to: