jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

end of game

[Post New]by jramme on Sep 1, 15 10:35 AM
I am at the end where i have to use the dream catcher to fight off the wierdo. i cannot figure out the correct way to do it. Any help?

Re:end of game

[Post New]by Cherie_jax on Sep 1, 15 7:03 PM
1st stage is just blocking the balls he's throwing at you with dream catcher. 2nd part you have to make the pattern on your dream catcher to match lit up pattern on demon in one continuous line

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Sep 12, 15 11:09 PM
I suppose this is as good a place as any to say this. I like Hidden Object games. I like adventure games. I like puzzle-type mini games. I guess you could say I like HOPA games. I like having to think in a game. You know what I do not like?

I DO NOT LIKE A DIRTY SKUNK OF A DEVELOPER WHO PUTS AN ARCADE GAME AT THE VERY END OF A HOPA AND MAKES IT SO IT CAN'T BE SKIPPED.

I have - literally - hundreds of games - over 500 - and this is only the third one I have that does this. And that is three too many. DEVELOPERS, WHY, WHY, WOULD YOU WANT TO ALIENATE YOUR CORE CUSTOMER BASE? If you want an arcade game for a big finish, fine, but MAKE IT SKIPPABLE! If we wanted arcade games, we would buy arcade games. Heaven knows there are enough of them.

In case anyone is wondering, the other two are Annabel and Dark Hills of Cherai Two. Together, they are a total of close to twenty hours I will never get back.

Edited on 09/12/2015 at 11:12:24 PM PST

unit
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by unit on Sep 18, 15 5:12 PM
DITTO
underwriter wrote:I suppose this is as good a place as any to say this. I like Hidden Object games. I like adventure games. I like puzzle-type mini games. I guess you could say I like HOPA games. I like having to think in a game. You know what I do not like?

I DO NOT LIKE A DIRTY SKUNK OF A DEVELOPER WHO PUTS AN ARCADE GAME AT THE VERY END OF A HOPA AND MAKES IT SO IT CAN'T BE SKIPPED.

I have - literally - hundreds of games - over 500 - and this is only the third one I have that does this. And that is three too many. DEVELOPERS, WHY, WHY, WOULD YOU WANT TO ALIENATE YOUR CORE CUSTOMER BASE? If you want an arcade game for a big finish, fine, but MAKE IT SKIPPABLE! If we wanted arcade games, we would buy arcade games. Heaven knows there are enough of them.

In case anyone is wondering, the other two are Annabel and Dark Hills of Cherai Two. Together, they are a total of close to twenty hours I will never get back.

LadyJane50
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by LadyJane50 on Sep 22, 15 9:51 AM
Absolutely agree with underwriter's comment about ending. Took me a bit of time to figure out that (1) catch what the demon is throwing and (2) recreate the pic on his chest.

Another game that has an ending like that - that you can't skip - is The Fall Trilogy. You have to go through each part of the cave and adjust mirrors PERFECTLY or you can't end the game.

Frustrating!!!

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Sep 22, 15 12:39 PM
Please. Quit your complaining. How long it take to look at forum for help with the last puzzle???? Was a very fun game. Get over it

suetyler
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by suetyler on Jan 3, 16 3:15 AM
Yeah, I have to admit that I didn't see the answer at first, and finally resorted to the Forum where I was amazed at how blind I was. Once you see the solution, it's easy to do. I thought the game was great. I also loved the Fall Trilogy. I don't care for the ones that are simply too difficult to figure out without help, or the ones that require a manual dexterity that I don't have. Nikopol was one of those. I just couldn't do the puzzles fast enough, and gave up and tossed that one. Safecracker was one that I had to toss, too, because I just spent too much time on the Forum trying to figure it out. Not very fun. THIS game, though, was fun. Creepy, and just hard enough to be challenging, without being too frustrating. That's what the Forum is for: getting you over any seemingly insurmountable humps. They're just games, and they're supposed to be fun, and not impossible. This one is well designed, in my opinion.

Guybrush
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Guybrush on Feb 1, 16 9:52 PM
NO its not easy to do. The last image is impossible.

Go to: