trouble with Polly pick-up

[Post New]by luracavack on Sep 1, 15 4:05 PM
lost piece of blue print, did not pick up when scanned with "Polly" can't go forward without 8th piece? do I quit and down load due to tech glich?

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

Re:trouble with Polly pick-up

[Post New]by 9otters on Sep 2, 15 5:24 AM
Welcome to the forums, luracavack.

I'm not positive, because it has been a while since I played, but I THINK you have to find the last piece elsewhere.

Does the strategy guide say that you should get all 8 pieces there?

[Post New]by luracavack on Sep 2, 15 2:41 PM
Yes the strategy guide shows the 8th piece is picked up from a book in the same room.

[Post New]by luracavack on Sep 2, 15 2:44 PM
Yes, the strategy guide shows the 8th piece is under a book in the same room. I hate to start over with a new down load!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Sep 2, 15 3:18 PM
It has been so long since I played. Let me see if I can find someone else who knows more than I do...

edit: I PM'd someone who is very knowledgeable about game issues. Hope he sees it soon and can help you out. He is also pretty quick in terms of response time. Good luck, lura.

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 3:31:32 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

trouble with Polly pick-up

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Sep 2, 15 7:39 PM
luracavack wrote:lost piece of blue print, did not pick up when scanned with "Polly" can't go forward without 8th piece? do I quit and down load due to tech glich?

I just replayed the part of the game where you find the BLUEPRINT PIECES. There are only 6 PIECES in the room with Polly. I didn't have any problem picking up the PIECES that were Upstairs.

You get the 1st & 2nd PIECES from the Room Downstairs where the Injured Indian is laying on the Sofa. BLUEPRINT 1/8 is in the Corner to the Right of the Fireplace below the Idol that is missing 2 Gem Stones. You get 2nd Piece by moving a Cushions on the Chair to the Right of the Indian to find a SCROLLCASE then use a NAPKIN from the Table in Front of the Fireplace to open the SCROLLCASE to find BLUEPRINT 2/8.

Then you go to the Scrapyard to find the CRACKER for Polly & play the Cold-Warm-Hot Game to find the last 6 BLUEPRINT PIECES.

The BLUEPRINT under the Book is very easy to see, even before you Zoom-in for the Close-up. It's sticking out past the Top & Right Side of the Book. After you get the BLUEPRINT from under the Book, the Book will be Standing on Edge Behind the Box.

Are you sure that you got both PIECES from Downstairs ???

HTH

PS: The easiest Piece to miss in the room with Polly is in the Desk Drawer. There is a HOT SPOT just Below & to the Right of Polly's Feet.

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 9:30:17 PM PST

Go to: