Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bathory: The Bloody Countess here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 2, 15 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 5:14:16 AM PST

ciscaR8
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Bathory: The Bloody Countess here

[Post New]by ciscaR8 on Sep 2, 15 4:03 AM
takes a long time before games starts, when it finally started my cursor wouldnt move again and i couldnt see a thing
the start of the game looks like a very oldfashion game i wont even gtry it again

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 2, 15 5:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Bathory: The Bloody Countess to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by rokinrobin0599 on Sep 2, 15 5:31 AM
I have the same issues as CiscaR8. I could not play this game.

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Sep 2, 15 5:37 AM
Same issue for me. After I typed in my profile name, the cursor froze (music kept playing though). It even took awhile for task manager to come up and when it did, it said Bathory: The Bloody Countess was not responding. I am running Windows 10 on my PC Laptop. Not really interested in trying it again.

tdmj5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by tdmj5 on Sep 2, 15 7:27 AM
Won't open say's open gl vs 2.0 or above. Don't know what that is. pc vista firefox

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 2, 15 9:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing freezing issues as well as not being able to open this particular game. It may be helpful to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics card. I'll include a help article below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We want to help get things up and running for you.

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

Runrama2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Runrama2 on Sep 2, 15 9:57 AM
I was playing a mini game and the screen did not allow me to move down past the inventory where I needed to go - the mini game was too large for the screen. I have a screenshot but didn't see a way to post it here.

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Sep 2, 15 1:56 PM
Runrama2: I am not sure which mini game you are referring to, but if it's the mirror where you have to swap letters to read the message, you can scroll with your cursor by pushing on the mirror itself to get to the lower words.

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 2:26:53 PM PST

[Post New]by Locasciogirl on Sep 3, 15 4:09 AM
Won't open say's open gl vs 2.0 or above.I don't even know this is. I have windows 10. Help . I am also have problems with Hotel Solitaire. I uninstalled and I have payed for both of these games.

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Sep 3, 15 11:04 AM
Same problem - says I need newer version of Open GL. Can't play.

[Post New]by Locasciogirl on Sep 3, 15 1:34 PM
What do we do????

chooky35
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by chooky35 on Sep 5, 15 12:31 AM
Same problem for me. I can enter my player name and then the cursor has delayed response for a few seconds and then frozen. Disappointed

[Post New]by bfgfanatic on Sep 13, 15 7:17 AM
Same for me. Need OpenGL v.2.0 or above. No idea what that is! I've mailed them hoping for some answers to this.

[Post New]by tryeen on Sep 13, 15 2:44 PM
I haven't done a felix report on this game yet, as the last game I did it for still isn't fixed. Inventory items go missing and it seems to lag. Would be great to have this fixed as well as the other game that I have been waiting for.

[Post New]by babou53 on Sep 14, 15 2:38 AM
Hello, I'm stuck with Rose's profile which doesn't want to shut down but the game isn't freeze. I just cannot go on

skullfun
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skullfun on Sep 29, 15 10:31 PM

Edited on 01/21/2016 at 4:35:33 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 21, 16 4:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Forum Moderation Team appreciates people taking the time to post about tech issues. However, please keep the Forum Rules in mind while posting. Specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

And:

HTML, links, and images are not allowed in the forums.

By refraining from posting links and commenting on other game companies, we can keep the forums a fun and accessible place for everyone. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of our moderators.

If any technical issues come up, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Any one of our Reps will be more than happy to help.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: