bfgFlounder
11,988 Posts

Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 15 3:55 PM
Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sunken Secrets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

KS64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

next update?

[Post New]by KS64 on Sep 2, 15 10:42 PM
I have reached the limit of the game. When is the next update expected? Would be nice to move on

bfgBellerophon
8,051 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 3, 15 12:54 PM
Hi KS64,

I see that you are inquiring when the next update is expected to be released. I definitely understand wanting to look into this since you have apparently reached the end of available content.

The Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates and releases. Not to worry though, once we hear of any information regarding when an update is available for players, an announcement will be made in the Forums.

Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by colleenmeads on Sep 26, 15 12:50 AM
hi
I have also reached the limit. It would be really good to understand when the next planned release will be or it's almost no point carrying on? I have invested quite a bit of money in to this game so it would be disappointing that we can't move on from level 70.
Keen to understand the road map for when the next release will be. Can you advise as I'm sure there must be a release plan going forward? Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Colleen

[Post New]by PreciousOllie on Oct 16, 15 12:06 PM
I'm new to the game and have a simple question. Why does an exclamation point show on some people on the right side of the screen? I have gone to their place there is nothing to do, but they don't ever clear off the exclamation points it bothering me lol

[Post New]by Joyoushaz on Oct 18, 15 2:01 PM
I'm at level 15 and wondered if anyone can help me. I'm at an impasse. I've reached my limit of magic and cannot increase until I either reach level 20 or de-curse the turtle at the bakery, to do that I have to have 1750 magic and I have 1725. I have finished fixing everything that I can and have upgraded all my buildings. So I have no use for my magic now either.
I hope someone can help me.

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Oct 28, 15 9:58 AM
I have a silly question....how do I sell items to level up faster. I am already stuck at level 15, need 47 more magic to clear an area and no way to get it. I end up spending a lot of 'real' cash to continue with anything...HELP!

level 19

[Post New]by Tomlinson57 on Oct 29, 15 3:03 PM
Help. I have done everything. My magic is full but I can't progress. Am I missing something!

[Post New]by ellieateastbrae on Nov 4, 15 5:29 AM
It seems I am in the position of a lot of players who have already posted here concerning magic limits and how to progress in this game, this is a shame as I was,like many others I'm sure, really enjoying this game as it is different to most other games on line, unfortunately it seems to have the same problem as many other games wherein we are expected to spend lots of real cash to proceed, well this player is not going down this path, such a shame but that's life

[Post New]by MANTIGRA on Nov 5, 15 12:41 PM
I have reached level 18 and have the same problem my magic is full I can't mov on please help

CLARN
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Sunken Secrets magic limit

[Post New]by CLARN on Nov 11, 15 11:39 AM
Those of you stuck in 18 level magic limit....did you know you can update chimneys & rebuild walls?

[Post New]by kittylady on Nov 11, 15 6:04 PM
For some reason I can't get the cursed land to open ,can't get the magic potion to advance. What do I need to do and what am I doing wrong.

Edited on 11/11/2015 at 6:09:46 PM PST

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Nov 12, 15 3:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to stop by and let everyone know that the difficulties with leveling up between level 1 and level 20 have been addressed in the recent update, released on November 5, 2015. For any trouble with leveling up beyond that, do know that the appropriate teams have been notified. We hope to have this addressed in a future update - sooner rather than later, of course.

Regarding specific dates or a specific timeline regarding future updates, this is simply not information that is available to us in advance. As with any other game that we offer, the Forum Mods will share any information regarding updates in this forum as soon as that information is made available to us.

In the meantime, crafting items will be the best way to level up, which in turn will help raise your Magic Limit. Also, as CLARN pointed out, it's a good idea to double-check that all of the upgrades are done - including chimneys and walls.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Edited on 11/12/2015 at 3:55:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Emariew26 on Nov 12, 15 6:58 PM
I'm in the same boat as the rest, just leveled up to 20, but my magic is the same. Stuck! I've upgraded all the buildings that I can, so now what?

[Post New]by Tekwaki on Nov 12, 15 7:12 PM
I'm in level 26 now, how can I get more magic ? I've upgraded every houses already, the next magic is 5250 and I'm st 4973. When is the next upgrade for magic?

[Post New]by Minacat on Nov 16, 15 8:36 AM
I hope it's okay for me to post this here. I have a couple of suggestions if things I would love and think others might enjoy as well. First, please take the cost of things down. They are kind of high. I think people would enjoy and continue to play the game if this happen. Secondly, these islanders are severely lacking in protene in their diets! They live on a island! They need to be fishing! A fishing shack, and processing plant would be great. Please don't make it for some ungodly level either, or make it so expensive it would be maddening to get. This game is very fun, and addicting, but lacking in some places.

bfgBellerophon
8,051 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 16, 15 9:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Emariew26 and Tekwaki, to help increase your magic limit, players must continue to level up by increasing their XP. Once you level up, more features can be upgraded that will help contribute to the increase in the magic limit. You can increase your XP by fulfilling requests from the Request Rack, collecting magic plants from the wizards, completing balloon shipments, and more.

Minacat, thank you for taking the time to post your suggestions for Sunken Secrets. The Moderation Team will continue to pass along any feedback presented in the forums. It is greatly appreciated that you posted your thoughts. I think a fishing shack is a fantastic idea! Definitely makes sense with where the game is centralized.

Thanks everyone for your patience as we continue to advocate for the players and pass along any information presented to us. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SS_GIA on Nov 16, 15 12:17 PM
I have been on level 28 for 5 days and have done everything suggested to up my magic limit. This making me want to quit......any other suggestions?

Megamundo28
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by Megamundo28 on Nov 19, 15 4:15 AM
Until level 38 you will just have to keep getting XP and levelling up.

Many other players, myself included, decided tgat having to level up only over 12 levels was boring and despite requests to the developers before their last update on 5th November it remains the same.

Personally I felt it was too boring to do that but did it anyway only to find other issues si just deleted the game.

[Post New]by MANTIGRA on Nov 20, 15 8:56 AM
I'm on level 27 can't go any further as I need to increase my magic but can't because I've done all windows doors and walls nothing left to do please help

Go to: