MISKAJ
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

STUCK!

[Post New]by MISKAJ on Sep 2, 15 6:07 PM
[b] Where is the way & how do I get back to the house, once I ask a hint (after I BUY them), because it tells me to go to Rose's bedroom to get a picture of her and I can't get OUT of the scene by the statue and the tradesman.
I thought this would be a fun game and it now "stinks" so far!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

Re:STUCK!

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Sep 2, 15 7:28 PM
to the right of your inventory bar is a little arrow that says Back. Click on that.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

STUCK!

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Sep 3, 15 1:40 AM
MISKAJ wrote:[b] Where is the way & how do I get back to the house, once I ask a hint (after I BUY them), because it tells me to go to Rose's bedroom to get a picture of her and I can't get OUT of the scene by the statue and the tradesman.
I thought this would be a fun game and it now "stinks" so far!

In the area with the Statue, you can Click & Hold the Left Mouse Button to Drag the Picture of the Area to the Right or Left. ( Thanks, tictacsix ) Rose's House is down the Road to the Right of the Police Station.
Be careful where you try to Click & Hold to Drag. I ended up in the Police Station & Museum a couple times by mistake because I tried to Click & Hold at the same height as the doors.

The Town Square is the only area that's like that. Some of the other areas have Arrows on the side to go to a different location so look out for those, too.

HTH

Edited on 09/03/2015 at 1:51:13 AM PST

MISKAJ
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by MISKAJ on Sep 3, 15 6:31 AM
Thanks to you both and will give it a try. I used the BACK button till I was in the square and then I didn't have one.

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Sep 3, 15 6:37 AM
MISKAJ wrote:Thanks to you both and will give it a try. I used the BACK button till I was in the square and then I didn't have one.

no wonder you got stuck. I found the game quite good actually, but it could have done with a bit more instructions.

phizz
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phizz on Sep 10, 15 4:42 AM
Thank you! I came here hoping to find this answer.

Go to: