Lemon tree

[Post New]by Jollyrancher1408 on Sep 2, 15 6:28 PM
I was wondering why...? When I go to my craft shop, why does it say I have one lemon tree but I have no one? And they telling me I have to pay 12 500 for it...

Edited on 09/02/2015 at 6:30:06 PM PST

KS64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Lemon tree

[Post New]by KS64 on Sep 2, 15 10:45 PM
It is because it will show up, when you reach a certain level. It's a bit confusing. But dont buy one - it will appear Try scrolling over the dark levels, you havent freed yet and you should be able to se it.

[Post New]by Jollyrancher1408 on Sep 3, 15 10:43 AM
Thank you very much!!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 3, 15 12:16 PM
Hi Jollyrancher1408,

I see that there is some confusion regarding where the lemon tree in this particular game is. KS64 is right. It will definitely show up when a certain level is reached.

The lemon tree will end up unlocking at Level 27. As with many of the trees, there is already at least one present in the world without having to make a purchase. Even if the area in which the tree is found hasn't been uncursed yet, the menu will show you in possession of 1/1 lemon trees. The same is also true for the 2nd balloon.

The lemon tree is located in the area of the Newlywed Nook, as soon as that has been de-cursed you'll be able to harvest lemons.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

peing
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by peing on Sep 10, 15 2:51 PM
i am at level 29 and the lemon tree is still MIA!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 15, 15 8:45 AM
Hi peing,

I'm sorry to hear that the lemon tree seems to still be missing with your game being at level 29. Please contact our Customer Support Team so that they can look into this for you.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by cinderella49 on Nov 24, 15 9:39 PM
I have been harvesting the lemon tree fruit when it is grown, what do I do with these lemons? It's not in the juicer, what's done with lemons?

Abbygirl65
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Abbygirl65 on Nov 24, 15 9:43 PM
Mine was sitting in front of the newlyweds nest ...and I never even realized it was the lemon tree. Look over by your nest...to the left of the building in front of the trees...it could be sitting there too!

[Post New]by deianira_fraser on Nov 25, 15 1:24 AM
cinderella49 wrote:I have been harvesting the lemon tree fruit when it is grown, what do I do with these lemons? It's not in the juicer, what's done with lemons?

just put them for sale. the higher levels can make lemon juice from it in the juicer. though I don't remember which level the lemon juice was unlocked, sorry!

[Post New]by beaner062079 on Nov 25, 15 11:08 AM
I'm at level 47 and still can't do anything with lemons. I wouldn't worry about it.

Go to: