maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

are our new updates comming ??????

[Post New]by maroyce on Sep 2, 15 6:57 PM
today the 3rd of sept i have no dayley challage and when i went to my wildmill it upgraded too level 10 only one of them ,,,,, this is like what happen befor the last upgrade hope i am right cheers mary

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Re:are our new updates comming ??????

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 2, 15 7:33 PM
I'm hoping for it as well. I literally have no place to left to even place a statue! I've been selling and rebuilding houses just to have something to do. I did finally break 60 happiness though so I hit my own personal goal, now I'm just getting board.

I'm afraid that if this update doesn't roll out soon people are going to lose interest and simply abandon the game. I understand that working out the bugs is a priority but it's time to look past that if they want to keep players interest.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 2, 15 7:43 PM
There is an alternative to getting bored. Just create another account name and log into that and start a new game. That's one good thing about Divine Academy, you don't have to create a new user account on your computer in order to play multiple games, you just create new users inside the game itself.

When I don't have much to do in my main game I just log onto one or more of my other games. Another good thing about having at least one other game going is that you can learn from your mistakes in the first game and maybe have a smoother go of it.

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Sep 2, 15 8:05 PM
I was checking out Divine Academys FB page last night. There were quite a few peopple on there asking when we get an update for those of us who play via comp. There was finally a response from them on it. Response was-- Please contact BFG Customer Service to ask for the date of this. I HATE when someone answers a questions without answering your question. GGGRRR!!!!! So I have no idea when its coming.
But like others I am getting bored waiting. I have had NO daily challenges yesterday or today, nor have I gotten any stars for logging on daily since I got that fountain 2 days ago.

dizplace
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by dizplace on Sep 2, 15 11:04 PM
Checked out Forum of ****'s other FTP game on this site - Farm Up. LOTS of angry players there & no updates since March. I hope this is not a portent of things to come.

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 3, 15 2:16 AM
winnerkooties wrote:There is an alternative to getting bored. Just create another account name and log into that and start a new game. That's one good thing about Divine Academy, you don't have to create a new user account on your computer in order to play multiple games, you just create new users inside the game itself.

When I don't have much to do in my main game I just log onto one or more of my other games. Another good thing about having at least one other game going is that you can learn from your mistakes in the first game and maybe have a smoother go of it.

I'm feeling a bit dense as I must be missing something. Would you please explain how to create a new user account. I don't see anywhere to log out or to sign in as another player. Thank you in advance.

maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by maroyce on Sep 3, 15 2:51 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:
winnerkooties wrote:There is an alternative to getting bored. Just create another account name and log into that and start a new game. That's one good thing about Divine Academy, you don't have to create a new user account on your computer in order to play multiple games, you just create new users inside the game itself.

I'm feeling a bit dense as I must be missing something. Would you please explain how to create a new user account. I don't see anywhere to log out or to sign in as another player. Thank you in advance.

maroyce
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by maroyce on Sep 3, 15 2:54 AM
i started a new game by entering my compture as a guest and there i play

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 3, 15 3:17 AM
maroyce wrote:i started a new game by entering my compture as a guest and there i play

Darn, I have guest accounts disabled on my computer. I'm tempted to re-enable though. Thank you for the information.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 3, 15 7:11 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:

Sorry but I previously gave out the wrong information.....

If you want to start a second game of DA then you have to create a new user account on your computer first. DA will already be installed on your new desktop.

When you click on the DA icon inside your new user account a new game will open up from the beginning. You will need to create a new name for that game, but you can still use the same password as your original game.

After you do all of the above, you won't have to log in and out of your different computer user accounts anymore. When you are inside the game, just click the "Profile" tab at the bottom of the screen and click on the "Login" button to access any of your DA games.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Using the guest account is an option, but from past experience I found that it's best to create a new user account as the administrator because you will have more control over your new account.

Edited on 09/03/2015 at 7:18:27 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 3, 15 8:38 AM
winnerkooties wrote:
zoozoospetal wrote:

Sorry but I previously gave out the wrong information.....

If you want to start a second game of DA then you have to create a new user account on your computer first. DA will already be installed on your new desktop.

When you click on the DA icon inside your new user account a new game will open up from the beginning. You will need to create a new name for that game, but you can still use the same password as your original game.

After you do all of the above, you won't have to log in and out of your different computer user accounts anymore. When you are inside the game, just click the "Profile" tab at the bottom of the screen and click on the "Login" button to access any of your DA games.

Hope this helps.

P.S. Using the guest account is an option, but from past experience I found that it's best to create a new user account as the administrator because you will have more control over your new account.

Thanks you for the info! I'll be giving it a try this evening. It will be interesting going back through the game without crystals.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 3, 15 10:53 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:

Thanks you for the info! I'll be giving it a try this evening. It will be interesting going back through the game without crystals.

You can still spend $$$ on your new game. That would please BF.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 3, 15 11:35 AM
zoozoospetal wrote:Thanks you for the info! I'll be giving it a try this evening. It will be interesting going back through the game without crystals.

If you play it without buying anything this time, I'd interested to know how it compares.
I have bought no crystals, and I haven't found it a problem at all.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 5, 15 12:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by to address the original question in this thread. To confirm, the iOS version of the game has been around longer than the PC version that we offer, so it's further ahead as far as content goes.

We'd definitely like to be able to offer more content moving forward, but the priority at present has been to work with the developer to get the game running smoothly and to address the various glitches that have been reported in this forum. Once these issues are sorted out and the game can be made more enjoyable, that focus can be shifted elsewhere.

While the Forum Moderation team doesn't have a date as to when those issues will be resolved, we'll definitely post in this forum as soon as we have any information regarding any updates.

In the meantime, we hope you can still enjoy the existing content, and winnerkooties - thank you for taking the time to post those steps.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 5, 15 1:04 PM
zoozoospetal wrote:

So how is the new game coming along?

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 5, 15 1:05 PM
You're welcome bfg Waimea.

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 6, 15 12:54 AM
winnerkooties wrote:
zoozoospetal wrote:

You can still spend $$$ on your new game. That would please BF.

I wanted to thank you again for the info, I now have a second profile running. Boy, I forgot how slow it goes in the beginning. I'm determined to go through this one without crystals but we'll see how my resolve holds when I get to the sciences that take 3 days.

My new profile is ZuzuTwo I added it to the friends sticky.

[Post New]by skyweyr on Oct 1, 15 6:01 PM
I'm bumping this thread.

Go to: