winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

Earthquakes

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 2, 15 8:39 PM
Boy am I reeeeeeeeally tired of those. Please tell me that at the higher levels there is a spell or something to turn off the incredibly annoying earthquakes???

Pleeeeez.....

FishyKC
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Earthquakes

[Post New]by FishyKC on Sep 2, 15 9:14 PM
I agree, frustrating. They seem to come when I miss picking up mana droplets. If you keep up with those, maybe less earthquakes appear?

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 3, 15 2:58 AM
I actually found that after opening the 4th territory earthquakes happen more often. But if your happiness is high (high mana), it's not going to be a real problem anymore. Just a bit annoying.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 3, 15 5:19 AM
earthquakes are a pain. In the 20 minutes I played, I was hit with 4 of them. Guess hte onlything left for this game is to "shake things up" LOL

kisykiss
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by kisykiss on Sep 3, 15 1:34 PM
For me I noticed that when I hit level 53 the earthquakes happen much more often. Depending on the day its either every 3 mins or every 5 mins You can watch them on the clock! It is VERY annoying.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 3, 15 2:24 PM
I would PAY $$$ to make them stop!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 3, 15 2:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and let players know that I have passed along the feedback presented in this thread to the appropriate team. Thank you for your suggestions regarding the earthquakes. I do apologize for the inconvenience they have caused in the game. If the Moderation Team hears of any information regarding the earthquakes, we will definitely update the Forums.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 3, 15 5:41 PM
Thank you.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 3, 15 9:33 PM
Every time an earthquake hits I can't help but start singing to myself:

"I feel the earth...move... under my feet
I feel the sky tumbling down, tumbling down"

BoutjeFedankt
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by BoutjeFedankt on Sep 3, 15 11:44 PM
I am wondering what happens if you let the earthquakes quake, will building collapse ? I am to afraid to try out what happens if you don't use the spel to get rid of them.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
876 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 4, 15 3:00 AM
BoutjeFedankt, (Foutje Bedankt )The earthquakes don't really do any damage, it's just annoying. In the area where they occur, you can't 'do' anything because clicking takes you to the gaia spell. And it's difficult to collect mana in the immediate surrounding. And your screen 'shakes'.

winnerkooties
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,203 Posts

[Post New]by winnerkooties on Sep 4, 15 4:25 AM
Why do all our earthquakes need to be stopped by us? As a suggestion, why can't some of them be small ones that subside after 10 seconds or so? You know, like a false alarm? Or why can't they simply stop trembling if we ignore them for long enough? Let's say a minute or so?

When I'm playing and an earthquake starts, I keep hoping that it will stop if I ignore it long enough, but it never does. If we have to have the earthquakes, then we should have the option to use the spell to stop them or ignore them and let them eventually stop on their own after a minute or so.

Go to: