What a game....WOW

[Post New]by sherry150 on Aug 21, 09 8:20 PM
I've been in this game for over a week and loving it. i finally finished today and going back in this weekend. i wish i could restart tonight, but going cross eyed. lol best game ever. thaks big fish!

Re:What a game....WOW

[Post New]by JanTheNan55 on Aug 22, 09 11:42 AM
Hello Sherry,

I agree wholeheartedly.

Hope there will be another one, soon.

mrshogget
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mrshogget on Aug 24, 09 8:21 PM
Agreed. The artwork and puzzles are mesmerizing.

I have a couple of suggestions regarding the story (I hope I'm in the right place).
The story could be a bit more ambiguous. Is Charles really the killer or was something else afoot?
The ghost victims could also be a little more mysterious. There should be a twist. Perhaps instead of begging to be freed from Charles they could invite us in to play or have tea?

Regarding game play: Is there any way to click-stop the characters? Some of their lines go on a bit so perhaps there could be an option to interrupt them.

Can you tell I've read too much Daphne DuMaurier?

Once again I apologize if this is the wrong place to post. Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Aug 25, 09 1:28 AM
This game is too long on BFG's books for a comment and review thread, mrs h. Your post is perfectly fine here.

keeliesnanna
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by keeliesnanna on Aug 25, 09 4:38 AM
this game has it all playability frustration tears temper tantrums crying begging and pleading,(ive done it all!) and it lasts more than a couple hours well done bfg! i cant wait to start it again (i must be a sadist lol) more games like this please

[Post New]by kramreppiks on Aug 25, 09 7:38 AM
great game especialy with the walkthrough i retrieved from the internet

[Post New]by Liesyl on Aug 25, 09 8:30 AM
kramreppiks wrote:great game especialy with the walkthrough i retrieved from the internet

ducle
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
422 Posts

[Post New]by ducle on Aug 25, 09 8:37 AM
RTR is the gold standard for HOGs, in my opinion. Unfortunately it was the first hidden object game I played. It's been a tough act to follow (except for Madame Fate).

elrem
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by elrem on Sep 13, 09 3:07 PM
I also finished the game. Yeah I agree What a game..... WOW

Edited on 09/13/2009 at 3:10:12 PM PST

[Post New]by RRJ1891 on Sep 13, 09 4:17 PM
I have played this game over and over and I still love it! Everytime I play I challenge myself to do a puzzle without skipping it.

Everything is great about it...very suspenseful. I do wish though there could've been more places to look for clues instead of repeating the same areas so often.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Sep 13, 09 5:04 PM
Best game for me, too. And I also ranted, and shouted and went mad when stuck (which was very often), but at the end, I won! Wish they would hurry with the third part.

[Post New]by buffy13 on Sep 26, 09 8:13 PM
this was great ..want more.who can suggest other games..

Go to: