bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Eden

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 22, 09 12:02 AM
Grab your gardening tools as lots of flowers require your assistance! Cure diseases, pull the bad weeds, and water the seeds to keep the garden happy! Meet bold, hilarious characters and collect delightful decorations for tons of exotic locations in Eden`s colorful universe. From a peaceful Asian garden to Grandma`s comfortable cottage, use your Match 3 skills to help the cute flowers have a sunny day!

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Eden

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 22, 09 12:35 AM
I don't see a review thread yet. I played for about 15 minutes. Yes it's relaxing. I can't tell whether it's timed or not because I haven't figured out how a level ends. So far it's all square tiles on a square board, which is pretty dern boring IMO. I'm going to put it aside until somebody else posts with reasons to give it a second chance.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 22, 09 2:41 AM
The game refuses to be played on my computer, after two downloads. Weird.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 22, 09 8:23 AM
Deleted after fifteen minutes. I'm willing to consider that I didn't give it a fair trial. Having said that, the game already has a strike against it due to the fact that it was yet another plants/watering theme; between Flower Paradise and Babylonia, I think this particular idea has been saturated (heh!) already.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Aug 22, 09 4:39 PM
Very "soggy" joke, Howatch! And thanks for saying you find my reviews helpful!

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Aug 22, 09 10:16 PM
Thank you. Hated the watering and tending in the other game.Now I am not so sad that I can't get it to work.Graffics looked great tho.for what I got to see. If I wanted to tend plants, I would start a garden. Oh well,life goes on.

[Post New]by vltaylorplayer on Aug 23, 09 5:54 AM
I AGREE THAT IT IS HARD TO TELL WHAT YOUR GOAL IS TO WIN. IT JUST SUDDENLY COMES ACROSS THE SCREEN YOU WON THIS ONE. I THINK I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF I COULD MAKE SENSE OF THE GOAL THAT WINS THAT PARTICULAR SCREEN. I WILL FINISH MY HOUR AND THEN SEE HOW IT GOES.

Go to: