bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Myths of the World: The Whispering Marsh Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 3, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Myths of the World: The Whispering Marsh Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Myths of the World: The Whispering Marsh Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Myths of the World: The Whispering Marsh Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ItsAlways42 on Sep 3, 15 9:11 AM
I put the seeds down for the pigeon to eat and I'm supposed to be able to gather what is behind the pigeon in the cage, but can't pick it up. Am I doing something wrong? jacton

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Welcome to Myths of the World: The Whispering Marsh Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 3, 15 12:04 PM
Did you click on the pigeon, or click and drag the pigeon to the seeds? It worked for me.

[Post New]by amandac5 on Sep 25, 15 5:19 AM
I am in the bonus chapter but am unable to pick the hand vice up and need it to get the last vial, so cant go any further

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Sep 28, 15 2:17 PM
I was wondering where to find morphing items?

Go to: