Game will not play?

[Post New]by kit216 on Aug 22, 09 5:53 AM
I dowloaded the game 3 times opened up the first page but cant start to do the first challange. Any suggestion ?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Game will not play?

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Aug 22, 09 6:52 AM
Contact Customer Support or read the reviews lol you might not think it's worth bothering, and welcome to the Pond Kit216

catdon59
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by catdon59 on Aug 22, 09 7:15 AM
Game doesn't want to even start for me.

[Post New]by Biima52 on Aug 22, 09 7:21 AM
Got it! Thanks so much!

[Post New]by RustyBarbwire on Aug 22, 09 8:00 AM
The game won't even open and then when you try it again it says a game is already playing and you must restart your computer. I uninstalled it 2x now and this next time it's getting trashed and I'm not downloading it again.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 22, 09 8:18 AM
RustyBarbwire wrote:The game won't even open and then when you try it again it says a game is already playing and you must restart your computer. I uninstalled it 2x now and this next time it's getting trashed and I'm not downloading it again.

So happened to me: Two downloads, and "another game is playing/try again or restart computer". I don't think that there is any cure for it - but contact CS; if you receive some solution - post again.

I wait for Play First to post this game, and want to try their trial. May be it will work from them (I hope they don't use game manager, and give the old key code).

scarletrose
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by scarletrose on Aug 22, 09 10:08 PM
same here, hit play but nothing.Exit will not even work.I am really getting worried about this. Lots of the games this month have had issues and I am not the only one having problems. Same issues are popping up from other players.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 23, 09 12:03 AM
I am also having the same problem. Won't start, the finger wobbles all over the place. I have uninstalled it but reading comments from others I don't think I will bother re installing. This is not the first game I have had problems with the last 2 weeks either. This one definately needs fixing.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Aug 23, 09 2:20 AM
Hi all
Yea same for me, took absolutely ages to load the page when I pressed Play then only came up windowed, i got a black screen twice for about 5 minutes then I could not do anything as the mouse pointer moved so slowly. After about 9 minutes I gave up. I don't have problems with other games, the only time I have problems with games is when it is found after about 3,000 complaints (may be a bit of an exageration) that there might actually be something wrong with the game. Anyway will contact customer support. Cheers amigos

[Post New]by caryc44 on Aug 24, 09 8:52 AM
game doesn't want to even start for me

Go to: