big kahuna reefcaught on level 36

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 22, 09 12:35 PM
i got all the one side completed the other side is still all locked up ive make matches beside the correct ones, it just bangs and makes a med spark but stay chained, and a 2 floats up from the flower... am i doing something wrong. nanaboonana381

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:big kahuna reefcaught on level 36

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 22, 09 4:01 PM
Hi and Welcome!

Have you tried using the net at the bottom right to remove a tile so you might be able to make matches? Sometimes it takes many, many matches before the locks disappear. I've had this happen too. Just keep trying.

[Post New]by nanaboonana381 on Aug 30, 09 5:43 PM
THANK YOU LILYR, I DID IT. IM ON THE LAST 3 PICTURE SET AND 1/2 WAY THREW THAT.ENJOYED THIS GAME

[Post New]by roseyo on Oct 28, 09 5:17 PM
I'm stuck on level 36 too! How to you manage the center tile? I had the whole game done except for that tile. How frustating was that? Actually any tips with that level would help.

Edited on 10/28/2009 at 5:20:40 PM PST

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Nov 10, 09 3:24 PM
roseyo wrote:I'm stuck on level 36 too! How to you manage the center tile? I had the whole game done except for that tile. How frustating was that? Actually any tips with that level would help.

try and make some explosives.-

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Oct 20, 10 12:45 AM
I am also stuck on Level 2...Game 36. So far I have only had ONE nuclear bomb.
I had to find nuclear bombs to get into the left side .. on level 26 (Level 1) and it worked. I will try the suggestion about using the net over and over and over again.

MAJOR FRUSTRATION!!!!

Thanks

Go to: