other 1/2 of the scissors?

[Post New]by jacquelinesue on Aug 22, 09 1:30 PM
Over an hour now of looking. In LUan city Walkthru blog shows scissors by the 4 cups on the table and in lower rt corner. Cannot find even when using magnifyer; cannot go any further as at critical point for scissors.......... grrrrrrrrr.......

pmgm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:other 1/2 of the scissors?

[Post New]by pmgm on Aug 22, 09 3:30 PM
I can't find them either. I looked at the walkthrough and they are not on the table as it shows. I tried restarting the game and I still can't find the scissors. Very frustrating. Help!!!

Donick2
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by Donick2 on Aug 22, 09 4:57 PM
wait until you have made the tea then search no more

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Aug 22, 09 9:19 PM
You'll have to find the tea pot in one of the next two locations, then go back to garden and fill the pot with water from the fountain, then back to your present location, place the pot on the fire on the table, then play a color sequence puzzle, and then the sissors will appear.

pmgm
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by pmgm on Aug 23, 09 7:28 AM
Thanks for the help. I can be so dense sometimes. I'm glad I can continue the game!!!!

[Post New]by peedeeleavitt on Aug 28, 09 4:37 PM
Thanks for the info on the scisssors. I had looked for them for over 1/2 hour, but when I found the instructions and followed them I was fine. I've only had two "bad" patches in this game, the sick camel and the scissors. I think this game is one of the best I have ever played. Iam sure that it is the type that if I go back after a couple of months I can replay it and enjoy it just as much. Thanks for the help.

Go to: