EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

game error

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 22, 09 2:48 PM
i said the garden but its the greenhouse i was looking for another butterfly but there is ONLY ONE when i clicked the butterfly it vanished but the word stayed in the list which made me think there was another but, fly BUT it was the game because when i ran out of time and started over the ****.fly was back so i clicked it again and then the word disappeared so it was a problem in the game also my fararies keep freezing and will not go anywhere

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

Re:game error

[Post New]by October7 on Aug 22, 09 11:22 PM
I am also having trouble with freezing. When I release a fairy, it just freezes and doesn't go anywhere. Also I had only one item left to find, the fish, and two fairies, I released a fairy and it highlighted an egg, which wasn't even on the list. So I had one fairy left for the fish and that one froze. I will have to do the whole level again.
I think there are a few problems with this game. cheeers

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Aug 22, 09 11:49 PM
THERE ARE A LOT OF ERRORS IN THIS GAME IT SAYS LOOK FOR ITEMS THAT ARE NOT EVEN ON THE LIST ONE TIME I HAD TO FIND A FOX BUT THE FAIRY WENT TO A DEER THEN IT WAS A PENCIL AND THE FAIRY WENT TO A BUTTERFLY THAT WAS NOT ON THE LIST WHATS GOING ON BF SHOULD CANCEL THIS GAME UNTIL THE MAKERS CAN FIX IT THE GAME IS FUN BUT ITS ALL MESSED UP IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS ESP THE FARIES FREEZING UP AND HOW CAN YOU FIND WHATS NOT ON THE LIST

[Post New]by dmazzei54 on Nov 12, 09 2:08 PM
Yeah, my fairy freezes too. I hate it when I purchase a game, this happens and I feel like I wasted my money.

dyjane
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by dyjane on Jan 26, 11 10:04 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/27/2011 at 2:32:07 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Jan 26, 11 10:22 PM
dyjane is a spammer and you need to report any of their posts as offensive to alert the Mods.
This has been going on since 24/1.
Cheers

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Dec 6, 13 3:53 PM
My game froze on me when I got to have only I more to find in Library Grrr! I will try uninstalling and installing again

Go to: