What is all this revolved by moderator?

eggbox
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by eggbox on Jun 20, 16 3:21 PM
Hi Rebecca

Removed by moderator means it is either a offensive or a post that is not applicable to this game.

Happy gaming
Kate

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 20, 16 8:09 PM
gameslvr wrote:I feel really dumb asking this -- I should know but -- what is a zoom zone?

One of the most common zoom zones is the Gnome Road Sign, where when you click on it, you have to provide a coupla items to get something else. In other words, you zoom in on it, but it's not a Hidden Object Scene. Does that help?

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 20, 16 8:18 PM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
gameslvr wrote:OK, I have another one. Ever since these new changes with the blackout pictures and stuff I've had a problem with things disappearing.

Not sure how to explain this but when you go to find something and discover you have to get 3 items--- I got all 3 and then they just disappeared and I had to get them again. This has happened at least 3 times. Has this happened to anyone else???

I have not been lucky enough to have the update but for clarification are you talking about rewards for completing an HOS? Or an item you are searching for? Not quite clear on what six disappearing.

Not sure what you are talking about? Is this one of the quests? I know that once you complete a quest it goes away, and you may get a similar quest later. I'm not sure if that's what you mean?

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by darenzames on Jun 20, 16 10:10 PM

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 7:03:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 20, 16 10:11 PM
gameslvr wrote:OK, I have another one. Ever since these new changes with the blackout pictures and stuff I've had a problem with things disappearing.

Not sure how to explain this but when you go to find something and discover you have to get 3 items--- I got all 3 and then they just disappeared and I had to get them again. This has happened at least 3 times. Has this happened to anyone else???

I am going to assume that you are missing INVENTORY ITEMS after doing the HOS , if this is so , then you need to contact CUSTOMER SERVICE with you GAME NAME , ID # , and ALL INFO that you have along with a DR. FELIX REPORT . Maybe they can help you get your INVENTORY ITEMS back . Be sure you answer ALL E-MAILS or they will consider the problem resolved .

You can contact CS by clicking on the HELP at the far right side at the top of the page or scroll down to the bottom and clicking on CUSTOMER SUPPORT

This is an old GLITCH that keeps popping up .

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by arquezreen on Jun 20, 16 11:15 PM

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 7:01:20 AM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by tomsell on Jun 21, 16 2:19 AM

Edited on 08/23/2016 at 1:42:40 PM PST

marytee56
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by marytee56 on Jun 21, 16 2:24 AM
Hi everyone , just done the new update and went to the inn to progress on level 71 and clicked on Geronimo and it says I have to still wait for another update????
Has anyone else had this message? Been waiting a good couple of months for this to happen I am using my kindle to play this game xx

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 3:06:36 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by virginianl on Jun 21, 16 4:32 AM

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 6:52:25 AM PST

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jun 21, 16 4:33 AM
marytee56 wrote:Hi everyone , just done the new update and went to the inn to progress on level 71 and clicked on Geronimo and it says I have to still wait for another update????
Has anyone else had this message? Been waiting a good couple of months for this to happen I am using my kindle to play this game xx

Hi Marytee56. I play on PC and had exactly the same experience. It was disappointing, but I think the summer update should be along soon - hopefully the ability to move Geronimo on will come with that. We did have some new stuff - mini games, etc but not sure if android or I-players will have them yet.

kim_veronica
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by kim_veronica on Jun 21, 16 6:19 AM
Am loving the update on the game. playing in different modes etc. Cant wait to see what the lock symbol is for or what the mini event will be......

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jun 21, 16 7:24 AM
kim_veronica wrote:Am loving the update on the game. playing in different modes etc. Cant wait to see what the lock symbol is for or what the mini event will be......

I'm enjoying them too. If you click on the locked icons, it will show you what the task is for that square, although you won't be able to get in until the appointed time.

[Post New]by grove1 on Jun 21, 16 8:12 AM
Just got the new update yesterday and ever since that, the game is lagging badly

linpat
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by linpat on Jun 21, 16 8:50 AM
Can anyone e please tell me what the Castle Challenge is? I see new avatars for it but don't know how to do it.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 21, 16 9:36 AM
linpat wrote:Can anyone e please tell me what the Castle Challenge is? I see new avatars for it but don't know how to do it.

When the castle challenge starts for your platform, you will be alerted in the game. The icon to access it is next to the icon for the private room.

When it does become available, you will have 30 days to complete 30 tasks. One task will unlock each day. The tasks have to be done in the order that they are listed to receive credit. After completing 10 tasks, you will receive an avatar. After completing 20 tasks, you will receive an avatar. After completing 30 tasks, you will receive an avatar.

[Post New]by Davegnew1 on Jun 21, 16 11:58 AM
The changes in the latest release are OK with the exception of Night Mode. What is the point to drag out finding the objects. Being able to see the whole screen with all the imaginary is part of the games allure. Having a small window with a blank screen, that is tedious to maneuver is boring and detracts from the game. Unless I need an object from a night mode objects room,, I just close the Night Mode session and move on. My personal opinion is remove NM.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 21, 16 3:24 PM
Davegnew1 wrote:The changes in the latest release are OK with the exception of Night Mode. What is the point to drag out finding the objects. Being able to see the whole screen with all the imaginary is part of the games allure. Having a small window with a blank screen, that is tedious to maneuver is boring and detracts from the game. Unless I need an object from a night mode objects room,, I just close
the Night Mode session and move on. My personal opinion is remove NM.

So sorry you don't like the new "modes" I think it adds so much to the game, not so boring this way.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Jun 21, 16 3:28 PM
marytee56 wrote:Hi everyone , just done the new update and went to the inn to progress on level 71 and clicked on Geronimo and it says I have to still wait for another update????
Not sure about Kindle, but on PC, yes, we at level 71 are still waiting for the updage past Geronimo to go further. We just do what we have to do for now, lol

Happy Gaming!

Go to: