Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by st2rusty on Dec 29, 16 7:19 AM
On Dec 18th I received the following message after starting the game "Unfortunately we found a problem with your save. The query is sent and the problem will be fixed." I have tried to log on numerous times since then and still get the same message. I have cleared my cache, restarted my computer, deleted, removed and reinstalled Big Fish Games and still cannot access Midnight Castle. I have sent 2 reports along with Dr Felix info and still have had no response. My id is 553232. Please help!

[Post New]by cdgalambos on Dec 29, 16 7:48 AM
PLease HELP ME!! I can't take it anymore!! I need my Midnight Castle!!
I haven't even started the Christmas Play yet!!

I started a ticket but no one is doing anything!!
Question Reference # 161224-000582

I need my OLD ID 310294 instead of the new one 637968
I have responded to all emails, granted I had an attitude but haven't I been punished enough?? You asked for information that was included in the ORIGINAL request. You had ALL the information when you sent an email requesting said information!!
THAT WAS 5 DAYS AGO!!! I WANT TO PLAY!!!

[Post New]by Darkstar_94 on Dec 29, 16 8:49 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everyone,

Darkstar_94, we can definitely help get your progress back on your ID. Please contact our Support Team using the steps below with your current in-game ID and what has occurred as well as much information as you can provide about your previous progress. Our Reps will ask more questions to help get that account restored.

Message continues...

Oh I sure hope so. I have already contacted support & am waiting to hear. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling but it still came up with this "Katmandu" person instead of me. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 29, 16 9:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post what they are experiencing. We definitely want to help get things up and running s they should.

Thank you Dhyaniland for posting in here what you are seeing in your game. Please continue to work with the representative so that they can further assist. While the Moderation Team has the ability to pass along information from the threads, the support team has the ability to pass along information from screenshots and Dr. Felix reports to the teams for investigation.

If players are seeing the error message with their save, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and a screenshot of the message. The support team has the appropriate tools to help. Just in case it's needed, I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking a Screenshot

If you had previously reached out to the support team and have received an automated response, please be sure to reply directly to emails received. This will alert a representative that a more personalized response is needed and keep your place in line. We thank you for your patience and understanding as the team works hard to respond to everyone as quickly as they can. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Lizzybeth58 on Dec 29, 16 6:22 PM
Got my last iron chest finally today after trying for three days. The game did not give it to me. What and who do I do to get this fixed. I use a PC

Edited on 12/29/2016 at 6:22:41 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Dec 30, 16 9:38 AM
Hi Lizzybeth58,

I'm sorry to hear that an item wasn't received in your game. Since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and details of what is missing from your game. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, please refer to the following help article on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Dec 30, 16 10:37 AM
I'm getting "no internet connecton" and I'm still connected to the internet.

Windows 10

Nanci

lizpetals
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by lizpetals on Dec 30, 16 12:13 PM
Been getting 'unable to connect to server' on my windows 10 PC since last night- it won't start

As of tonight sat its working again

Edited on 12/31/2016 at 7:40:32 PM PST

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Dec 30, 16 1:37 PM
I too have windows 10 and am experiencing problems it like playing Russian roulette. You never know if the game will work or you get the midnight castle is not responding message or windows has encountered a problem and must close or if your really lucky it connects .I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times but am still experiencing problems.

Edited on 12/30/2016 at 1:38:53 PM PST

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Dec 30, 16 9:41 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:

I have issues with Sunken Secrets as well and have sent a report about that too. no solution in sight.

I have updated everything: drivers, windows, players etc. I've sent everything and done all suggestions for freezing. The game freezes on the final start-up screen and I have to actually sign out of my computer to be able to use it. The cursor actually disappears on my screen. I have tried several different things. I have made a report and sent it to support.

I now cannot play the game at all and have not heard back from the support team at all!!!

[Post New]by Pixie6248 on Dec 31, 16 7:45 AM
Purchased the diamond special 275 for $8.99 and did not receive. How do I get the diamonds or refund?

majageorg
Clownfish
Clownfish
514 Posts

[Post New]by majageorg on Dec 31, 16 2:51 PM
katrinaceleste wrote:
katrinaceleste wrote:

I have issues with Sunken Secrets as well and have sent a report about that too. no solution in sight.

I have updated everything: drivers, windows, players etc. I've sent everything and done all suggestions for freezing. The game freezes on the final start-up screen and I have to actually sign out of my computer to be able to use it. The cursor actually disappears on my screen. I have tried several different things. I have made a report and sent it to support.

I now cannot play the game at all and have not heard back from the support team at all!!!

katrinaceleste: This is the Midnight Castle Forum - you should post your technical issues in the Sunken Secrets technical issues thread...

Edited on 12/31/2016 at 2:53:22 PM PST

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by dogpenny on Dec 31, 16 3:30 PM
I am having problems signing into the game it goes to the vulture and Anabell then freezes and will go no further or it will go to load and stop and 99% and go no further. How can I get passed this or is there not a way to do that?

mac1938123
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by mac1938123 on Jan 1, 17 7:06 AM
my ID mac1938123 and friend number is 622057

For a couple of weeks now I have noticed that the items that I have and the challenges that I have completed are gone when I come back the next time. It has cost me a lot of money and is about to be the end of my association with this company in total.

[Post New]by tinker007 on Jan 1, 17 7:26 AM
how do you get the santa medlions I need for the quest

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jan 1, 17 10:25 AM
tinker007 wrote:how do you get the santa medlions I need for the quest

Welcome to the forum! You get the Santa medallions by leaving a gift under your friends' Xmas trees.

[Post New]by mpryor64 on Jan 1, 17 10:31 AM
Do u lose everything if u go from windows 10 pro to windows 7

[Post New]by cdgalambos on Jan 1, 17 11:49 AM
OK I am DONE. I still have not received any help at all!!

I have spent way too much money on this site with all the different games to be ignored like this!! Yes ignored!! Read all the email responses to Question Reference # 161224-000582 and tell me if I'm not being ignored!! Your "Standard Email" to an open ticket is just pathetic!! You ask for information that has been given. And then Given again and then again posted here.
I have not been served.

You will get no more of my time or money.

There are OTHER sites that offer services like yours! You will not be getting anymore membership money from me EVER again. The ONLY purchase I will EVER make from you will be for any new Dark Parable games because you have a deal with Blue Tea Games and I can not get them Anywhere else!
What a shame.

nanciq
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by nanciq on Jan 1, 17 4:26 PM
Got "no internet" again. Since I'm posting here I obviously have an internet connecton!

We post the issues, but never get a response. What's the purpose of this forum? Just a place to list problems that don't get resolved.

nanciq wrote:I'm getting "no internet connecton" and I'm still connected to the internet.

Windows 10

Nanci

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Jan 1, 17 4:27 PM
I'm in the middle of play and am getting "unable to connect to server" pop ups. I keep hitting retry but it isn't getting to the server. My connection is live (as evidenced by my ability to write this), so I assume it is the game server that is down. I've been playing catch up on the CC since I've been away and really, really don't want to lose my last hour of progress. Suggestions?

Go to: