gmill610
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Clamming

[Post New]by gmill610 on Aug 22, 09 4:12 PM
I am stuck in the Clamming section. I have 9 clams. I found two at the lighthouse and 7 on the beach but cannot find anymore. The walkthrough states you can find two on the sandbar using the rocks in the middle of the beach. I cannot seem to navigate the rocks without falling in.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Clamming

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Aug 22, 09 5:52 PM
According to my notes, there are 4 clams at the lighthouse and 11 at the secret beach, 2 of which are on that sandbar. When skipping the rocks, step on the larger rocks.

julesy

gmill610
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by gmill610 on Aug 30, 09 4:29 PM
Got it!!! Thank you

[Post New]by redrevolutie on Jul 20, 10 11:08 AM
I went already three times at the secret beach, but didn't come up with more clams. Left the place, came back, nothing. Even Nancy says: I don't think I'll find any more clams here. And I only got like 9 altogether. Including the sand bar. What should I doooo?

nat_pink25
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
20,920 Posts

[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Jul 20, 10 11:11 AM
redrevolutie wrote:I went already three times at the secret beach, but didn't come up with more clams. Left the place, came back, nothing. Even Nancy says: I don't think I'll find any more clams here. And I only got like 9 altogether. Including the sand bar. What should I doooo?

You should go back to the beach of the light house.. see if that will work out!

[Post New]by redrevolutie on Jul 22, 10 8:53 PM
Thank you, nat_pink, I went back to the secret beach and slooooowly found them all. Thanks anyhow

Gembirdie
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by Gembirdie on Apr 6, 12 9:02 PM
What seemed to work for me is going out to the sandbank of the secret beach once there weren't any clams around anymore. Tadah! A whole new round of them appeared!
So you may want to try that...

Go to: