bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 3, 15 10:03 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Sunken Secrets to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Sunken Secrets Help. Using Sunken Secrets Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

In some cases, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums. In addition, some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. However, we're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. This is because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Sunken Secrets Support Team. You can find a link to contact our Sunken Secrets Support Team HERE.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 03/03/2017 at 11:15:52 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Vangerous on Sep 3, 15 9:54 PM
Im already in level 29 and its a mess i want to reset the game. But how? Im playing in ipad mini 1st gen.

Edited on 09/03/2015 at 9:55:13 PM PST

[Post New]by Dawes77 on Sep 9, 15 6:27 PM
I'm playing on iPad.
I unlocked the library nook and now after starting to rebuild its locked again with no way to clear it.

bfgWaimea
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 10, 15 1:57 PM
Hi Vangerous and Dawes77,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with playing the game on your iPads. To start, the following help article may be useful:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Craebug on Sep 12, 15 8:18 AM
Hi, I am having issues with the game on my iPhone. Everything was going well but now I'm stuck. I have a creature by the mine (a krok??) and it won't let me destroy it. I have full magic but for some reason the game won't allow me to click on it. I press it and it just tells me I can't move it. But I can't continue freeing more Islanders and sections until this creature is gone. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Didn't work. Heeeelp! I quite enjoy this game but kind of frustrating when I can't go any further because of a little glitch

[Post New]by Craebug on Sep 12, 15 8:57 AM
Hi, I am having issues with the game on my iPhone. Everything was going well but now I'm stuck. I have a creature by the mine (a krok??) and it won't let me destroy it. I have full magic but for some reason the game won't allow me to click on it. I press it and it just tells me I can't move it. But I can't continue freeing more Islanders and sections until this creature is gone. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Didn't work. Heeeelp! I quite enjoy this game but kind of frustrating when I can't go any further because of a little glitch

[Post New]by AmberMae99 on Sep 14, 15 5:48 AM
Hi I'm also having issues with not being able to destroy the kroks. I have the game for iPad. My magic is full, but it wont let me destroy them and there is no symbol above their heads. I cannot play any more of the game without destroying them.

[Post New]by tannanjo on Sep 14, 15 8:11 AM
Sent my balloon off, at 36min 23sec to its return it froze and hasn't come back. Using i0S with all updates.

T

bfgBellerophon
7,517 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 15 8:29 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues with this particular game. If you haven't already, please look at the following help article for hints regarding the freezing issue:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If you find that you are still having issues as well as experiencing not being able to progress, please contact our Technical Support Team. They can definitely help look into this for you.

bfgBellerophon

Qfrog
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Qfrog on Sep 18, 15 4:43 AM
I am playing the game on my iPad Sunken I am unable to click on a Krok to banish it I also am not able to click on my ballon each time the game freezers and kicks me out. I'm not about to complete quests please fix this bug ASAP

[Post New]by Margilou on Sep 19, 15 12:37 AM
I have installed the new iOS 9 upgrade on my iPad this morning, September 19th, and my game no longer loads.
It shows the Big Fish screen, the BOOLAT games screen, then, on the Loading screen it progresses to about 3/4 of the loading bar and then just sits there forever.

I have rebooted the iPad, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, installed the game on a family member's iPad all to no avail. It is exactly the same every time.

I have emailed Boolat but wonder if anyone else is having the same problem and if they managed to remedy the situation.

[Post New]by CharmedMeeko on Sep 19, 15 1:37 AM
Your not the only one having this issue. I also did the same as you turning off the ipad completely deleting, reinstalling and the games stalls around the 3/4 mark. There is a facebook fan page for this game https://www.facebook.com/Sunkensecrets?fref=ts
and I see most everyone seems to be having the same troubles. some for the last 8 hours.
I also opened a trouble ticket with bigfish

[Post New]by NL_Casper on Sep 19, 15 1:50 AM
I have the same problems too, since 10 hours. The game won't load and it's stuck at 75% of the progress bar on the loading screen. All users i know have the same problem, i see complaints in Facebook groups and in the AppStore in the last 10 hours. It has nothing to do with your device. This looks like server problems, it's not possible to connect to the game server of Sunken Secrets.

I contacted Boolat Games (developer) and Bigh Fish, but no response so far.

[Post New]by agb1272 on Sep 19, 15 3:00 AM
Hi
I think there is a bug on the game right now - I have tried to load the game for 4 hours now, with no luck. I have restarted my iPad, checked for updates etc, but still no luck. What can I do? Or is there a bug right now?
I love this game and would really hate saying goodbye already!
Cheers Anne

[Post New]by CorineDuijv on Sep 19, 15 4:35 AM
Hi. I have a problem opening the game. It starts to open, follows a few steps, but than get stuck and wont open any further. Whats the problem?

TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Lmcdnld on Sep 19, 15 7:46 AM
I am playing the game on an iPad and when I try to load the game the green line across the bottom is stopped At about the 50% point and won't move. I have tried closing the game and the other background apps, I have restarted my iPad, I don't have any pending software or app updates and my internet is connected......I have even read your troubleshooting document and nothing has made a dent. I am not prepared to lose all of my progress so I am looking for a solution other than starting from scratch. If there isn't one then you have just lost a player.

[Post New]by lyddie_90 on Sep 19, 15 8:13 AM
My game is also loading to about 75% then won't go any further. It's been happening for about 12hrs now. Please help!

[Post New]by Ashcat_ on Sep 19, 15 11:34 AM
I've had this problem too. The game didn't start, just got to 75% of loading and than it stopped. I sent an email to the technical support and did get a response.
At my iPad Air with iOS9, I have to open all the files who are running in the background and close them.
Tap twice at the home button, swipe all the open sites up so the memory is clear.
Tap again for the normal screen and your game will load again but now properly.
Thanks to the people of Big Fish games for there support!

[Post New]by agb1272 on Sep 19, 15 2:06 PM
Hi Ashcat
See I did all these things also, but with no result. I have checked and checked again, restarted and also swipe the apps away, to clear the iPad - nothing seems to work. For me this has been non-functioning for almost 24 hours...

[Post New]by NL_Casper on Sep 22, 15 5:47 AM
There was a technical issue loading the game, Boolat Games solved this during the past weekend (Saturday evening). It looks like that this forum is maintained by volunteers, so BighFish and Boolat Games technical staff do not respond here.
The loading issue has been solved.

A new issue is that some players have problems with not-returning balloons, the ballons get stuck at 36 minutes returning time. Some players reported this to Boolat Games, they will look into this.

Go to: