gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

map how to put inkwell etc on the map

[Post New]by gks1951 on Sep 3, 15 10:52 AM
to play game mini game, can't put the inkwel,l pottery shard or feather on map after i open it. wont let me. please advise on this subject.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:map how to put inkwell etc on the map

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 3, 15 11:19 AM
I'm not sure why this isn't working for you….I placed the feather first then the inkwell. What happens when you try?

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

map how to put inkwell etc on the map

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 3, 15 12:03 PM
gks1951 wrote:to play game mini game, can't put the inkwel,l pottery shard or feather on map after i open it. wont let me. please advise on this subject.

Did you click on the map to place it on the table? Asking, because I couldn't move the ink to the table with the map open -- took a few tries before I finally clicked on the map to lay it down. Duh for me!!

9otters
Clownfish
Clownfish
860 Posts

[Post New]by 9otters on Sep 3, 15 2:33 PM
Well, add me to the "duh", because I did the same thing!

gks1951
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by gks1951 on Sep 3, 15 3:12 PM
WilJul wrote:I'm not sure why this isn't working for you….I placed the feather first then the inkwell. What happens when you try?
I was trying to use the scroll map on the left of the screen, I didn't know about the tree and map at the time, stupid me.But, i just couldn't get into that game at all. Thank you most kindly for your replies and help. You all have a great day and happy gaming.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

[Post New]by shorenuf on Sep 3, 15 8:56 PM
9otters wrote:Well, add me to the "duh", because I did the same thing!

LOL!!

gks 1951 -- you are most welcome. Happy to help!

Go to: