TOO expensive...!!!

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

TOO expensive...!!!

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 3, 15 12:27 PM
If someone needs an item... please let me know..if I can help I will ...I have been gone for a while and see that prices in the auction are INSANE.... !!!!Just PM me.....and anyone willing to sell items at a reasonable price please add your name here....
Thank YOU...!!!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:TOO expensive...!!!

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 3, 15 12:35 PM
Welcome back Gobs!! <<waving>> Glad to see you back.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 3, 15 2:43 PM
HEEEEEEY Chesnutheights!!!!
thank you!! hope your game is doing awesome!!

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 3, 15 4:15 PM
I wonder just what ever happened to Susan Powter? Remember her, she was the one that used to yell "Stop the Insanity" way back in the late 80's early 90's when some of us had high hair, shoulder pads, blue eye shadow. Anyway as usual I just digressed.

Well GOBS, we have been trying in our own way to do just that, but do realize that things have changed and the prices reflect supply and demand and the new reality of the game. Most of us got more money than Trump although I must admit he has more hair than I. We try to help the newbies in other ways to overcome the new reality. Either way, care to join our Ms. Fish Fingers and join the club? Here is the ongoing thread. We are trying to make a difference with what we have. Been on it for weeks now.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/512804.page

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 4, 15 8:46 AM
prices are too high.... there are a few players that are keeping prices at insanity levels.....

to the newbies... once you master the museum you will find that all the mini games are free to play and hence and endless supply of coins!

if you need help please just PM me... thank you!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 4, 15 10:23 AM
Hey Gobstoppers, i started with help a while back to help newer players and those that needed things at auction, also been annoying as many sharks as possible at the same time, i do a large auction every other day, would really appreciate any help i can get, i have help outbidding sharks but could really use more, I play as Times so if you look up my auction list you can see which items are needed, most are items we have loads of but for some reason the sharks are desperate for them.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 4, 15 6:34 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY Fishfingers! how you been??? I and another friend have been listing items aswell... the harder to find items I have at bid only and I have been selling the cheaper items aswell....if I'm online when you get here please PM me and ill list a few with you.... take the auction by storm.... another friend of mine and I did it today..... but if you look up my name ... you will see the people who are jacking the prices sky high are bidding very high on the items I listed.... ill PM you aswell....

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 4, 15 7:57 PM
Rich. Just too rich.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 5, 15 8:36 AM
hiya Oddly.... hope all is well with you....

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 7, 15 3:33 AM
I list a lot of expensive items... then "they" just bid them high or buyout at a high price.... if someone needs a hard to find or expensive item please just PM me and I will sell it to you for a regular reasonable price.....listing these items at any price doesn't seem to work... please PM me...!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 7, 15 5:53 AM
I'd be curious to know how many of those on the auctions actually know that the game is no longer being updated.

The forum only sees a small fraction of those playing. I first came here because I was stuck on something.. and that was the only reason.

Has anyone ever tried to "friend" one of these sharks and ask them?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 7, 15 7:17 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:I'd be curious to know how many of those on the auctions actually know that the game is no longer being updated.

LOL I have wondered this myself. I think perhaps they just really really really love the auction part of the game and suspect that even if they knew no updates they would keep on keeping on. They seem to be happy even buying and selling among themselves. I rid my friend list of several people when I saw traits on the auction that I found to be personally incongruent. But as an aside, someone who did not know my game name named me as a shark. I laughed and laughed, as in all things it is perspective!

Even when the game was being updated I did not see the need to amass coin and gold (wish I had on the gold - did not play Spring much at all - did not see the need to buy myself out of AES builds). Yes, short sighted on my part.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 7, 15 7:35 AM
As Oddly knows I did try to hold out an olive branch a couple of times and got well and truly smacked with it, Im not sure these people are actually playing the game as we are, i think they are just addicted to the auction, I even tried buying some of their items and made a suggestion they might like to join us in enjoying the game, guess where that one went !!!! I have spent a lot of time annoying them recently and auctioning but I have to play mini games in between and got all my countries and cities to guru, if i didnt do that the game would bore me stupid so dont know how they do it.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 7, 15 10:36 AM
I will list an item for bid only.... I cant believe it but..... these people will bid on my item for an insane amount of coins...then they will turn around and sell the item they just bought from me for a LESSER amount of coins then they just bought it for ....!!! I cant figure it out! YYYYY????

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 7, 15 11:13 AM
That goes to show you its not about the coins but about having control of the market at their own terms.

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 7, 15 11:43 AM
I agree, they have some serious control issues....this game was so much fun before all this started happening.....

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 7, 15 12:40 PM
not the end of the world, three weeks ago when I was able to come on the auction. we had a blast! Times putting things up and us blocking it. it was a hoot. We got the message out to almost all the sharks. Some of them were pilloried and changed their name. Some newbies got the stuff they needed some did not. If someone wants to buy something for $1 and sell it for a million who cares. If someone buys it at that price who cares. Of course we are all going to talk about it as that's just how we roll. lets just make it so someone can have a shot at something if we so wish. None of us have died doing the auction. Let it go hon, its not worth it. Put your stuff out and do what makes the game fun for you and don't get mad , GET EVEN! lol...

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Sep 7, 15 12:49 PM
I find it great fun and as Mr Blue said we have had a blast, not everyone gets what they need but its really nice when new names appear bidding and getting items so i am happy to keep plodding along till they kick us out of the building!!!

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Sep 7, 15 12:51 PM
well hopefully all the sharks which happen to be a select few will eventually get tired of chasing their tails. I have listed a bunch of items and will continue to do so... anyone needing an item just Pm me please.... I have more than enough ...

Edited on 09/07/2015 at 12:51:34 PM PST

Macky922
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Macky922 on Sep 7, 15 1:39 PM
I'm FrankM in the game. Thanks GOB.

Go to: