lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Buildings

[Post New]by lynwil on Aug 23, 09 5:04 AM
First, I must say I am really enjoying this game but I'm stumped and hope someone can help.
I'm on level 135 and have apparently finished the building but it's not letting me go on - I'm just looking after the flowers and trees and collecting lots of gems. If I go into the wallpaper the picture of that actual building is still wavy. Am I missing something?

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Buildings

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Aug 23, 09 9:32 AM
You must complete both, the building and fill the enjoyment bar, therefore, seed more flowers and take care of the ones you have, until the green bar is 100%. You will then advance to the next scene. good luck

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by lynwil on Aug 23, 09 7:56 PM
Thanks, I'll certainly give that a try Ashm00r

[Post New]by darielykaleb on Aug 25, 09 6:08 PM
I also have the same problem I am on level 60. My garden is perfect has the enjoyment bar 100% full but I can't continue building I have over 6,200 save to built but nothing it is coming available to finish my buildig and pass to the next place (wallpaper). Can somebody help me PLEASE?

[Post New]by darielykaleb on Aug 27, 09 8:36 PM

I'm stock I can't continue building my buildings. Please help me! Show me the way. My bar is currently 100% full but I can't continue with the buiding. Please be specific on your solution. Thank you! Is it a computer or software problem, or what?

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Aug 28, 09 3:07 AM
hi darielykaleb,

give me an IM id like skype, yahoo msg, icq etc and I will help you solve your problem

Go to: