Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

What a great game.. !

[Post New]by Celeryhart on Sep 6, 08 7:37 PM
I played it twice just so I wouldn't forget the process...... course I needed a bit of help from Gamezebo....many thanks GZ... you saved my sanity. Treasure Master also gave me plenty of coins for hints so I was never stuck.
The only problem I had with it was when I went to click on something close to the edge of the screen..... it would make the screen disappear ( minimize ) so I was constantly having to open it up again........... wonder why...? Anybody else having that problem..?

I sure loved the game though..... Nice job.. ! Wouldn't hurt to have a "skip" feature on some of those mini games though.. they were not easy.

Celeryhart

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:What a great game.. !

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 6, 08 9:14 PM
celeryhart, congrats on the finish and welcome to the Fish Pond. I also enjoyed this game. I didn't have any issues with it like you describe.

[Post New]by pbpparents on Sep 10, 08 6:10 PM
I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS LIKE YOU DISCRIBED, IT IS A GREAT GAME IF I COULD PAST LEVEL 5 AND HIS DARN TEETH

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Sep 10, 08 11:05 PM
I also had to use Gamezebo for the final puzzle. Then it stayed on that screen for about a year before the Coastguard and our nemesis busted us and set the stage for Treasure Masters 2.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Sep 10, 08 11:39 PM
didn,t have that problem, my prob was near the end but the bigger fish than me sorted it

Go to: