Janette5
Clownfish
Clownfish
518 Posts

This game doesn't work for me on Windows 10

[Post New]by Janette5 on Sep 4, 15 4:51 AM
Has anyone managed to play this game on Windows 10?

I find on all the grids below 20 x 20 in size the animation that sends the "glittery dust" to the right to fill up the meters there, gets stuck on the screen and doesn't clear. So after a while it will simply crash the game. From grids 20 x 20 it does clear but in slow motion.

I've tried reinstalling - made no difference
I've tried different compatibility settings - made no difference

However, Gizmos Spooky Adventures works great on Windows 10.

I was initially able to play this game in Windows 8 and did not have this problem.

Dear Moderators: Yes, all my drivers are up to date, no I'm not going to contact Tech support with a Dr Felix Report - because I actually understand what is in it - and I'm not giving you that information, you're asking for way more information than you should be entitled to receive. And your technical support thread is locked, I cannot post this there.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:This game doesn't work for me on Windows 10

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 5, 15 6:35 PM
Hi Janette5,

Thank you for taking the time to post about this issue and for letting us know that all of your drivers are up to date. It sounds like you're already familiar with the Dr. Felix report, but I do want to clarify that it's meant to gather diagnostic information that our Technical Support Team needs in order to provide troubleshooting support.

Since this post is regarding a technical issue I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but I've created a new tech thread that you're welcome to post in:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gizmos: Riddle Of The Universe here!

We use the designated tech threads as a tool to monitor reported issues and to help us identify any trending ones. I do have to warn that we're unable to provide troubleshooting assistance via the Forums, which is why we recommend that you contact Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: