Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies

[Post New]by Elffeh on Sep 4, 15 11:40 AM
When do they release new Nancy Drew games? We are two behind schedule! Lol I'm trying to hold off on buying Labyrinth of Lies from ****, but I've been waiting since last year!! ....thats the newest installment AFTER the shattered medallion, and there is one after that as well. Update please! I can't be the only one wondering

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Sep 9, 15 7:01 PM
Me too Elffeh.Im chomping at the bit,waiting to get it

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 10, 15 1:22 PM
Hi Elffeh and Tabbitha53,

It's great to hear that you're such big fans of the series and that you'd like to get the latest installments from our site. Unfortunately, the Forum Moderation Team is not notified regarding if and when we'll have certain games available on our site. We're unable to provide this information, but in the meantime you can always check our New Releases. This page shows the last month of new releases, so it's a quick and easy way to see if we're offering any games that you're waiting for.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Elffeh on Sep 11, 15 12:44 AM
Thank you BFG, I'll keep checking

[Post New]by Elffeh on Sep 11, 15 12:49 AM
Tabbitha53 So great to hear from another ND fan! I am also chomping at the bit lol. I just finished re-playing some of my favorites on Senior level, and now I have nothing to play! Have you found any other games on here similar to ND (mystery/adventure)? I'm not so keen on Hidden Object games

Any recommendations you have found would be greatly appreciated and if not, I'll repost here to any I find that are similar for ya!

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Sep 24, 15 11:19 AM
I am also waiting for this release...I am hoping it will be coming soon...Fingers crossed...

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Nov 17, 15 4:56 PM
Have you played Labyrinth of Lies yet ? I bought it even though it has a demo.I am about half way through it

Go to: