demon13
Minnow
Minnow
213 Posts

Morphs

[Post New]by demon13 on Sep 4, 15 9:32 PM
Did i read somewhere that there are some in this game? If so where are they? Main game or in the HOH's? Thanks to whoever replys....

2cats4u
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Re:Morphs

[Post New]by 2cats4u on Sep 4, 15 9:41 PM
there are 16 in the total game. You will find them in the hidden object puzzles. You will know when to look by the symbol in the right hand corner. It is a small square that change into kind of infinity symbol. I myself have struggled finding them, because this is my 1st "myth". I wish you luck. Enjoy the hunt !

gamer_girl_09
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by gamer_girl_09 on Sep 5, 15 3:06 AM
yes, they're in some of the HOG scenes as 2cats4u described. I was half way through the game I think before I realized they're there. Hopefully I will find the rest of them or the extra play will let me make them up.

Hapless
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
427 Posts

[Post New]by Hapless on Sep 6, 15 5:15 AM
Hi

A bit of a long shot, but could any of you tell me where the morph is in the book? I couldn't see one in the main story and am trying again in the extras but still no luck.

Thanks Linda

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Sep 6, 15 6:19 AM
Hapless wrote:Hi

A bit of a long shot, but could any of you tell me where the morph is in the book? I couldn't see one in the main story and am trying again in the extras but still no luck.

Thanks Linda

I ended up with 15, too, because I couldn't find the one in the book. The Morph Indicator was changing before & after turning the page. I don't know if that means it's always there or what. I haven't tried looking in the Extras & I'm too tired now.

Try looking somewhere that's in the scene but not on the pages. That's what I had planned on doing but hadn't got around to it, yet.

Edited on 09/06/2015 at 4:29:34 PM PST

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Sep 6, 15 12:56 PM
After the page turns it is a skull/spiral on the right side....

I stared at the 1st page for 30 mins until I came in here to see the page turned.

Thanks!

Abbey

Acrodite
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Acrodite on Sep 7, 15 12:31 AM
Its on the second page, middle, morphs from a spiral

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Sep 7, 15 5:20 AM
I was rather disappointed that they weren't in the SG as with other games. What would have been the big deal about a couple more screen shots?

As 2cats4u I found some of them really hard to find.

Cyndy63
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndy63 on Sep 9, 15 9:42 PM
Thank you for helping with the morph in the book. Once I realized the page turned, it made sense where to find it. Thanks

dollyflower
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,373 Posts

[Post New]by dollyflower on Sep 19, 15 10:08 AM
Really too bad that the morphs are no longer in the SG!

[Post New]by nachan87 on Sep 21, 15 5:45 PM
Akaabbey wrote:After the page turns it is a skull/spiral on the right side....

I stared at the 1st page for 30 mins until I came in here to see the page turned.

Thanks!

Abbey

Oh God, thank you! I've been stuck in the bloody book for almost 30min too! Just staring trying to see it! Thanks so much!

Go to: