cheify
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:the detective

[Post New]by cheify on Sep 6, 08 10:32 PM
the letters are all green i pressed the x to get out but i dont know what to do now

cheify
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cheify on Sep 6, 08 10:43 PM
i have found the peice of pipe for the mailing system put it in place now what do i do pls

cheify
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by cheify on Sep 6, 08 10:59 PM
what is happening i still have not got a reply to my last question am i only allowed 1 question a day

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 6, 08 11:05 PM
cheify, the answers to your questions are in another thread in the game forum ... be sure you look around while your waiting ... you might find an answer in a different thread.
...Pick up the requisition on far left of desk and click in the little box to the right of ice. then mail in container. you should be able to proceed from there.

Brenda519
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Brenda519 on Sep 7, 08 9:39 AM
Okay - the cryptogram is driving me insane. I've got the O and N. Could someone give me two more letters before I go completely off the deep end.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 7, 08 9:42 AM
Brenda519 wrote:Okay - the cryptogram is driving me insane. I've got the O and N. Could someone give me two more letters before I go completely off the deep end.

The first word is package.....

[Post New]by gingingeree on Sep 7, 08 3:20 PM
I, too, am baffled by the cryptogram. I didn't get anything in the instructions on how to decipher it! I can't find any comprehensive answers here to help me understand the technique! Help!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 08 3:27 PM
gingingeree, words will turn green if they are correct. every word has been give in one of the cryptogram threads, so you could search for them in the threads. One of the words is in the post immediately above yours. Input that word, then solve the small words. With those solved, you can probably figure out the other words pretty easily. If you type letters in and want to get rid of them, use the backspace key. Good Luck.

Go to: