mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 2:14 PM
LinLip wrote:how do you get into the computor?

Have you been told to look behind the picture for the password? Have you listened on the door with the glass? Those both come before you can log in to the computer.
m

Re:Walkthrough available for Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull Collector's Edition!

[Post New]by sweetd69 on Feb 2, 11 2:45 PM
Help I am at the end and I am stuck i cant figure out what I am supposed to do they hint tells me to look at the canisters in the swamp and then what???
Help

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 3:48 PM
sweetd69 wrote:Help I am at the end and I am stuck i cant figure out what I am supposed to do they hint tells me to look at the canisters in the swamp and then what???
Help

I'm not sure what you mean by the canisters in the swamp. Are you talking about the cannons? If so, you need to read the Topic at the top in the yellow area titled "Cannons in the Swamp explanations......."

Copy and paste to go there with this link:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/132458.page

m

[Post New]by jfranks on Feb 2, 11 3:57 PM
where is the three window

malacious
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by malacious on Feb 2, 11 4:05 PM
Okay, I've played this a few times, but always I am missing a regular insignia card, but found 1 "gold" one, there are suppose to be ten total, but can't find the others ANYWHERE. In the list of areas on the walkthrough there is a "coming soon" list for "gold" insignia cards. Where can I access that list. Oohhhh I also found a "can opener" this last play round that is now in my inventory, I haven't had it before, so what's up with that?????

[Post New]by Bjc1137 on Feb 2, 11 4:34 PM
how do you deliver the jimbalaya

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 4:52 PM
jfranks wrote:where is the three window

bathroom, kitchen, piano room

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 5:07 PM
Bjc1137 wrote:how do you deliver the jimbalaya

Hi Bjc,
Talking about the gumbo? The walkthrough that the first post tells you how to find covers this in chapter 6. It may be easier to read in the Topic "13th Skulls FAQs....." located at the top of the page in the yellow sticky area. Those 2 places will answer most of you questions.

Cooter's house is to the left when looking at the main house. Talk to Cooter and he holds out his hand. Give him the Gumbo
m

[Post New]by Geva7362 on Feb 2, 11 5:07 PM
Can anybody tell me where can I find the rocks that I can throw at the ship so that I may board the blasted thing?
Please and thank you.

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 5:10 PM
malacious wrote:Okay, I've played this a few times, but always I am missing a regular insignia card, but found 1 "gold" one, there are suppose to be ten total, but can't find the others ANYWHERE. In the list of areas on the walkthrough there is a "coming soon" list for "gold" insignia cards. Where can I access that list. Oohhhh I also found a "can opener" this last play round that is now in my inventory, I haven't had it before, so what's up with that?????

I don't know the answer. But look through these pages of this forum. There are many, many, many posts about the gold insignias and where to find them all. Look around a bit and you'll find them.

Or to the right is a SEARCH ALL FORUMS box. Click on the Advanced Forum Search at the bottom. Type in Insignia and select the name of your game and click search. you will be given a lot of info.
m

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Feb 2, 11 5:12 PM
Geva7362 wrote:Can anybody tell me where can I find the rocks that I can throw at the ship so that I may board the blasted thing?
Please and thank you.

Check out the Discussion "13th Skull FAQs ....." in the yellow area above. That might have the info, I don't know the answer. I played the standard edition and in it you cannot throw rocks or get on the ship. Make sure you have the collector's edition if you expect to board the ship.
m

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 2, 11 7:07 PM
malacious wrote:Okay, I've played this a few times, but always I am missing a regular insignia card, but found 1 "gold" one, there are suppose to be ten total, but can't find the others ANYWHERE. In the list of areas on the walkthrough there is a "coming soon" list for "gold" insignia cards. Where can I access that list. Oohhhh I also found a "can opener" this last play round that is now in my inventory, I haven't had it before, so what's up with that?????
The regular insignia cards and gold insignia cards are only found in the collector's edition. If you have the CE, you can check the thread Here are the LOCATIONS of the 10 GOLD INSIGNIAS - SPOILER. It's marked with a yellow sticky note near the top of these forums. There is a thread somewhere in this forum that lists the location of the silver crown insignias, but you'd have to do a search for that, I don't remember where it was. The can opener is used to find one of the gold insignias, unless you have the standard edition game, in which case you cannot use the can opener at all.

[Post New]by Deks98 on Feb 2, 11 7:16 PM
I never found any insignia cards nor could I play the bonus game after completing the game. I don't, however have the Collector's Edition. I just have the cheap Edition. Is this my problem?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 2, 11 7:47 PM
Deks98 wrote:I never found any insignia cards nor could I play the bonus game after completing the game. I don't, however have the Collector's Edition. I just have the cheap Edition. Is this my problem?

In a word....yes. Those features are bonus features, ergo found only in the collector's edition. There is a standard edition forum and walkthrough that may be somewhat less confusing. You can find it here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/2096.page

[Post New]by mille467 on Feb 3, 11 11:44 AM
alicestribel wrote:parrot flys away

get birdcage on balcony, bee's like honny.then use screwdriver on the cage

[Post New]by ladygraysmom on Feb 3, 11 6:42 PM
how do I get in the bottom of the tomb. I've already open the door and went down the stairs but all dark. Objective is to keep looking for clues but can't see.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Feb 3, 11 7:00 PM
ladygraysmom wrote:how do I get in the bottom of the tomb. I've already open the door and went down the stairs but all dark. Objective is to keep looking for clues but can't see.

Hi ladygraysmom! Welcome to the forums! Go back up to the first room in the tomb and look on the left for a lantern. You will need to light it and take it back down with you.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by bigsexynene on Feb 4, 11 10:17 AM
i love this game but how do you get in the carriage house

ferby4164
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ferby4164 on Feb 4, 11 11:45 AM
Im so stuck in the "Ship" puzzle trying to get through the door!! I have tied eleyubr, etc. but is wo't work right!! Please help me!!! Donna

[Post New]by tazz39 on Feb 4, 11 6:58 PM
Can any1 help please? I am in momma aimees looking for her stuff and have somehow skipped the getting the screwdriver from the shed to get the cage to get passed the snake, and the hidden object game isn't there. Please help, can I back track somehow?

Go to: