marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

Re:Group play for RtMI started March 3rd, anyone can join in, we welcome more players!

[Post New]by marie1931 on Mar 10, 12 8:48 AM
Yes I have it and managed ** to fix the diving suit and get to the nautilus. Have now tofight the robots **

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:Group play for RtMI started March 3rd, anyone can join in, we welcome more players!

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 10, 12 9:30 AM
glamma if I missed it before, congrats on finishing

marie it's fun time now

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Mar 10, 12 11:11 AM
Catfish_girl wrote:Congrats on finishing Dialogue!

@DialogueWhen I first finished I had a very low score, nowhere near 300. There are several solutions to one problem in the game, using them all (if possible), making more stuff and combining more inventory items scores you more points.
And I agree it is a great game and I enjoyed it myself very much too.

Thanks for that information. I will try other things the next time I play this wonderful game. I am glad that I found out about group play. I feel better playing the games knowing I can get help anytime I need it. What a great way to get into Adventure Games.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Mar 10, 12 5:21 PM
Was going to get back to the group play this weekend after a busy week with my Mum & her friend passing, but unfortunately I ended up in hospital myself yesterday. I was so dizzy when I woke up, the whole room kept spinning, I ended up calling an ambulance & went to ED. It turned out to be something called vestibular neuronitits, they discharged me on medication after a few hours thankfully. It has settled a bit now, but I cannot stand being on the computer for long, & I couldn't stomach a 360 game as the moment so I am bowing out for the time being.

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 10, 12 5:42 PM
LittleFish so sorry you can't continue right now . I checked it out and it seems to be an imbalance between the inner ears. I can fully understand with that happening why it's impossible to play this kind of game right now.

Please take care of yourself .

[Post New]by TideWaters on Mar 10, 12 6:00 PM
Good Evening to all still out there playing and all our HELPERS!! Couldn't do without you!!!!! I'm in need of help and out of ideas........Quick synopsis - I have potash and clay and ??. Also feather, bamboo and nothing seems to work so can finish arrow. Acacia thorns, tendons ansd ?? Also have cloth, lemon bamboo, copper coins, and ?

I also have made glycerin, slingshot, bow, pots, coal, sulfer, soap, pick axe maple syrup, wheat, strong cloth, and a variety of lesser items.

I have gotten rid of the mean monkey as GOOD BOY JEB built our rope bridge, found an entrance by the lake with the pick axe, but says I need light. And I can't get rid of the monkey at the mill so the mill can be repaired.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Slow going, but still hanging in

Aquatic
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Aquatic on Mar 10, 12 11:36 PM
Hello Tidewaters you haven't been abandoned, it's just that, depending on your time zone, the other fishies may be tucked in, gently swinging in their hammocks. Except for us nightowl/insomnomaniacs!

How about fixing the windmill?
But first, you've got to placate that cranky monkey How about offering him at snack Hmm, seems he doesn't trust you. Maybe . Jep can help. Get Mr. Cranky to leave, and now choose an inventory item to patch the windmill.

Lot's of folks still playing. Hang in there.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Mar 11, 12 12:41 AM
Hi everyone

How ** to get rid of the robot and to enter the Nautilus ? **
I have ** a special key and I'm wondering whether I have to use this key in order to enter the submarine. I guess yes because I tried but that's not enough. Mina says I "miss something". Have I to change the green crystals before ? **

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Mar 11, 12 1:59 AM
@LittleFish That must have been quite a scare, having to call an ambulance. I am glad the dizziness settled somewhat, but i can totally see it is impossible now to play a 360 game. Hope you will be able to get back to it soon, cause that would also mean the imbalance/dizziness has improved. Hang in there.

@Tidewaters** fixing the mill will be a great place to start. As Aquatic said, maybe Jep can help and offer the monkey a little present? Have you found wheat yet? **

@marie **you have to start killing the robots. Not only the one at the nautilus but others to. What do you have for weapons? The key needs replacements crystals and yes you do need them. The bots each have a key, so if you kill one you should check the surroundings for the key. **

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 11, 12 3:02 AM
TideWaters like Aquatic said, Jep will help you out with Mr. Cranky. Did you find a chest on the beach under the sand with a broken telescope and silver coins? If not, go under the arch and look toward the water. Those will go with the combo that has the copper coins. The potash and clay can't be done until later. If you already made the fishing pole, the acacia thorns and tendons are just two parts of that. For the arrows, you need bamboo or wicker+ feathers + acacia thorns or porcupine quills. .

marie you can shoot him with the gun or bow and arrow. Did you get the other robots on land? If so, you should have found a key near all except the one you got with the cannon. Use the screwdriver to get each crystal and put them together with the one you first found in Granite House .

ETA CFG beat me to it. Oh, I hate this spring forward stuff . They should leave the time in one spot, not keep changing it.

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 3:04:45 AM PST

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Mar 11, 12 3:27 AM
Thanks guys, hope you all enjoy the game.

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
23,099 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Mar 11, 12 4:27 AM
Thanks for your help Catfish and Jboliver
I've some clues and hope to be able to use them

** Have only one key ..... don't remember where I found it **

LittleFish, sorry to hear that you had to go to the hospital. I hope you're getting better soon

Tailteann
Clownfish
Clownfish
584 Posts

[Post New]by Tailteann on Mar 11, 12 6:12 AM
Checking back in....a little late. This thread is massive and I haven't been able to read it all, I hope everyone is well.

I had finished the beach area then life intervened so I didn't have time to get back to it until last night--but now I'm obsessed! This is such a great game.

*I made bullets and batteries in cave and am figuring out how to distil nitroglycerin. From some things I did notice in the thread, there are some robots to kill soon so I wanna be ready!*

Happy gaming everyone!

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Mar 11, 12 6:34 AM
Hi everyone,

First I want to say Congrats to all finishers and morphers!!

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I've been kept quite busy with other things this past week and somehow have no urge to go back to RTMI.

I'm not sure what it is but I just can't seem to get into the game, so for now I think I will declare myself out. I will have another go at playing some other time and before we come to play the second game as I own that and would like to play these games.

I very much look forward to playing Dracula Origin and will keep checking in. Good luck to everyone still playing and it's great to see so many people enjoying the game and the group play.

Enjoy and have fun everyone

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Mar 11, 12 8:42 AM
@Tailteann LOL, looks like ** you are preparing for war. ** It is really a great game isn't it? Enjoy the rest of it.

@popla I've been missing you here. Sorry to hear you didn't quite get into the game. Hope when you are ready to give it a second chance, you like it better. it really is a very enjoyable game.

[Post New]by TideWaters on Mar 11, 12 11:13 AM
Aquatic and JBOliver thanks for the tips. It is addictive. I was up til 3 a.m., playing and I'm back at it again. The snoring monkey is hilarious, sounds like my pugs LOL.
I have killed 4 robots and now trying to figure out how to get by the laser. What are the thrusters for? Can they be used to levitate over the laser??/This is soooo much better than getting back to my painting project. Love the rifle and cannon.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Mar 11, 12 12:10 PM
In a word - Jep - as an answer to both of your questions.

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 12:11:13 PM PST

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Mar 11, 12 12:19 PM
@Tidewaters**the thrusters aren't strong enough to carry you, but they can levitate. maybe once again jep comes in handy **

ETA didn't see Mr_Russ had already answered.

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 12:20:07 PM PST

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Mar 11, 12 1:20 PM
TideWaters you could also try combining the metal fork and chain and make a lightening arrestor. You can use that on the beam to get by. You'd still want Jep's help to stop it completely .

[Post New]by TideWaters on Mar 11, 12 3:43 PM
HELP I'M STUCK-I'm on board the Nautilus, finally got the code correct and went down the hatch to the sallyport which is keeping me from moving forward. What Now!!!!! Can't find anything to do!!!! Thanks

Go to: