Re:Post your Midnight Castle Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Pinky6968 on Mar 19, 14 4:01 AM
I am having issues with the daily rewards, every single time I get to the 3 crystal reward it resets and gives me nothing. This has happened every time since the March 10th update. I have not skipped a day and I log on roughly at the same time everyday. I also am having issues with flower rewards. Sometimes after getting 5 it doesn't give me the reward. This seems to happen randomly and I haven't been able to discern a pattern to it. The flower issue has been happening since before the last update.

I have windows 7 64bit, 8 core amd fx processer black edition, 16 gigs of ddr 3 kingston ram, 660 gtx graphics card, and asus sabertooth 990fx r2 motherboard.

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 4:03:26 AM PST

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Mar 19, 14 6:19 AM
Baranduyn wrote:I've downloaded and installed the March 18th update. Nothing changed. I still get the message saying there is a problem with my saved game & it will be some time before it's fixed. I wish I could charge BFG for the bandwidth I just wasted.

I get this same message. Should I wait to see if it works tomorrow, or should I just delete the game and try to reinstall it?

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 19, 14 6:35 AM
Well after 9 days since the update and many more days before then I am finally back in. So those that are locked out still, just keep trying.

[Post New]by Cinnamon8214 on Mar 19, 14 7:58 AM
Hi Everyone,
Well, I did the last update this morning and I am still getting the same message. This has been day 9 for me also. I was hoping this last update would work. Guess I will submit another request.

chipper23
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by chipper23 on Mar 19, 14 8:06 AM
Cinnamon8214 wrote:Hi Everyone,
Well, I did the last update this morning and I am still getting the same message. This has been day 9 for me also. I was hoping this last update would work. Guess I will submit another request.
I am still locked out as well...

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Mar 19, 14 11:53 AM
Hi All,

I apologize to those of you that are still unable to get into your games. Unfortunately, this issue is being fixed manually by the developer for each player's account and the new update mainly to address the issue obtaining the crafting items.

For those of you that are still getting that save data message, please contact our Tech Support Team using the blue link below with as much of your Midnight Castle account information as possible (Friend Code would be best). Our Reps can escalate your information to the developer to speed up the process.

Contact Us

Thank you!

bfgWendwater

HHSan
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by HHSan on Mar 19, 14 11:56 AM
Although the game manager shows 1 new update for Midnight castle, when I go to download, the "install" button is white, so it won't download the new version. Anyone else having this problem?

[Post New]by Tweedle_Dee on Mar 19, 14 12:37 PM
I haven't downloaded the March 18 update yet...and I'm almost afraid to do it. Will I get locked out again????

My game was previously locked up but it took only 3-4 days to get it unlocked. I feel bad for those locked out a week or more. Gameplay has also been fine, I haven't experienced any glitches at all. Currently at level 17. Questing goes really slow as many of the items needed are the same for multiple quests, too bad the developer didn't plan this out a little better.

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Mar 19, 14 12:39 PM
Thank you bfgWendwater! I sent an email off to CS on the 17th with my player name and ID code but haven't received anything but the automated response. I'll send off another then, if you think it would speed up the process. I'd really like to get back to my original game.

HHSan, try shutting your BFG Game App down and relaunching it. I've had that help with the nonworking white "install" button. When relaunched the button worked and it allowed me to do the install. Hope this helps.

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Mar 19, 14 12:48 PM
Downloaded the update. Game is still not working right. Following the path not working and some places tell me to go and download the update. How do I install the update again, or should I say can I?

accounter
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by accounter on Mar 19, 14 12:55 PM
when problem Error social page no server connection will finish? i cant be in touch with my friends any more...that make game unplayable

cabogal
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by cabogal on Mar 19, 14 3:48 PM
W123 wrote:I'm on level 19 with a PC system. Why can't I get the riveted disk from the winter idol in ice rock? The winter idol requires 2 masks of virtue and 2 devil's gloves. The masks of virtue are available in the Throne Hall Armor and Banners where I have received 2 Raven's eye, 3 Shields of order, and 19 cannonballs. The devil's gloves are available in the Tavern Gaming Table where I have received 5 mournful fangus, 8 banners of loyalty, and 21 stranger badges. Whenever I finally get the 2 masks/gloves (usually gifts from friends), I do not get the riveted disk. I've used diamonds to get the masks/gloves but never get the riveted disk. I'm now trying to save up the diamonds to get the riveted disk but I'm now thinking that I won't get the Tears of Impurity at the Rune Altar once I get the riveted disk.

This is a reoccurring theme in the new locations. I was on level 17 when I got the latest upgrade and am now at level 20 only because I paid a lot of diamonds to craft every item needed in the new location. I have played this game 8-12 hours a day every day since the upgrade came out and have experienced the very same frustration as W123 trying to craft items and being unable to. I can rarely obtain the necessary ingredients to craft the item. I can visit a location 20 times and am lucky if I get an item I need 1 time.

I spent 4000-4500 to open each new area only to be rewarded with frustration every since. I haven't been able to craft objects in the new location without paying a lot of diamonds. I paid to craft the several new location items hoping that once I got past this that things would return to normal but they haven't. I just spent another 2 days playing all day long trying to craft the Amulet of Challenge and the Fine Buckle but can't because when I do get the ingredients needed through gifts, when I go to craft I get something else. This happens over and over again. What fun is this? I used to enjoy this game, even though the hour wait to revisit a location after leveling up was a major annoyance for me, but now the game isn't fun in any way, shape or form.

BFG, I sure hope this is only a glitch and gets fixed because as of right now I don't want to play any more. I used to want to play this game all the time but for the past 3 days I haven't been able to play more than an hour a day because the two items I need to craft are for the new location and I can't craft them and I'm done paying diamonds to craft.

Edited on 03/19/2014 at 4:00:14 PM PST

[Post New]by kellydunwell on Mar 19, 14 4:21 PM
OK, it looks like everyone else has been playing again for a couple of days. I downloaded the new update and I am still unable to get into the game.

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 19, 14 5:05 PM
Well, after todays update still not getting all coins when I collect flowers and now in the middle of me playing I am getting message cannot connect to server I have to quit and go back in to continue playing REALLY!!!

qcbooks
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by qcbooks on Mar 19, 14 5:06 PM
Update worked for a few minutes but now can't connect. Retry does nothing.

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 19, 14 5:09 PM
I guess their server must be down because now I can't even get into the game. I wonder if it is because everyone is moving at such a fast pace they don't want us screaming for new chapters in a few days.....

[Post New]by PurpleGriffin on Mar 19, 14 5:10 PM
Midnight Castle Unable to Connect to Server

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 19, 14 6:40 PM
Got back in game and other than the sometimes glitch of not getting coins for flowers everything is running ok

[Post New]by isitso on Mar 19, 14 7:02 PM
I 've been playing everyday but only get 1st day bonus everyday-- why?

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Mar 19, 14 7:35 PM
today was the first time I noticed that I got a first day payout that I also received yesterday. 2 first day payouts in a row?

I also don't always get paid for my flowers. It used to be that I just moved from 1 location to another as the coins were dropping but today I watched the counter change back to zero flowers without dropping my coins for the 5 I had just collected.

Go to: