Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Jul 24, 17 12:35 PM
Hi bfgBellerophon,

I have already reached out to the technical support team and as stated received the response that it is a known issue and when it is resolved there will be a post in the forum or a future update would resolve the issue and all PC players would receive lottery tickets on a daily basis. I fail to see how repeating my query to the support team will hasten a fix for this issue as it took almost 3 months to receive a response to my previous question regarding the lottery tickets. I then waited awhile and tried again and was given the same answer. Thanks anyway.

keitht53
Herring
Herring
310 Posts

[Post New]by keitht53 on Jul 24, 17 11:59 PM
Only 3 months - you're doing well A fix for the synchronisation problem on the mobile version took over 6.

[Post New]by irnscho on Jul 25, 17 9:25 AM
Can't get Deal from Daily Deal (Berlin) completed all games - then nothing happens. Stupid to waste lives to play and get nothing. This is the third time this has happened in about 2 months.

Edited on 07/25/2017 at 9:26:17 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 25, 17 11:22 AM
Hello glitter2goldfish, keitht53, and irnscho,

Thank you for taking the time to discuss technical issues experienced while playing the PC version of Gummy Drop!.

glitter2goldish, thank you for having helped with that investigation. As soon as we hear more about an update to the game, a moderator will be certain to create an announcement regarding that change. Thank you for your patience in the meantime, and I hope this is resolved sooner rather than later.

irnscho, it sounds like that when completing something in Gummy Drop! there wasn't the expected reward or change. I'm unsure where in Berlin there has been trouble, but I did want to make sure that you had the steps to get in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team for more assistance. Please use the steps that follow to contact our Support Team.

If any players are seeing trouble progressing in the game, a reward hasn't been able to be claimed, or progress appears to be missing, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID and a description of what has occurred. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 07/25/2017 at 11:23:22 AM PST

[Post New]by Wiregirl on Aug 1, 17 1:03 AM
Just completed the new everest challenge on a kindle fire hdx and I didn't receive any of my rewards

Edited on 08/01/2017 at 1:03:50 AM PST

[Post New]by Mariegamache1 on Aug 1, 17 9:40 AM
I have done the Mount Everest challenge and won unlimited life for 2 hours but after 3 I was out. What happened?

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 1, 17 11:36 AM
Hello Wiregirl and Mariegamache1,

I want to thank you for your patience and for taking the time to report you have also encountered this issue while playing on the mobile version of Gummy Drop!. The teams behind the game are aware of the issue and are currently investigating it for a fix. While we wait for that, we want to encourage players who have encountered this issue to contact our Support Team if one hasn't already.

We will also be updating the following announcement thread as more information about the issue is provided:

An Announcement regarding the Everest Challenge - August 1, 2017

So, if you haven't done so already and have encountered the issue where rewards were not received for completing the Everest Challenge, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they are able to do so.

I also want to remind our players to be sure to post their technical issue reports to the appropriate thread based on what device type is seeing the issue. This helps keeps the forums accessible and helps moderators and the teams behind the game get a better idea of what devices are seeing an issue more quickly. For reports or discussion of technical issues on the mobile version of this game, please be sure to reply to this thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we look into this issue further. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by lhmika on Aug 10, 17 9:02 AM
Every time Facebook gameroom updates my progress from my phone/Facebook gameroom won't sync. I was much further ahead on my phone than in Facebook gameroom but I am no longer being given the option to choose between playing the progress on the server or the device.

bfgBeruna
1,121 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 10, 17 4:30 PM
Hello lhmika,

Welcome to the forums! I really want to ensure you receive help with this matter. Since the troubleshooting resources available to the Moderation Team in the forums are limited, I'd recommend reaching out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to investigate what's going on. Please include your User ID if it's available.

Thanks for your patience, and please PM me or another of the active Moderators if more questions come up. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by indysun on Aug 15, 17 9:50 AM
I just finished Seoul and went to Havana. I get an error message saying "Download error. Please try downloading again." when I try to open Havana. I have closed and reopened the game several times and still get the same message.

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 15, 17 12:09 PM
Hello indysun,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that downloading that city results in a message that there was an error and to try again. We definitely want players to be able to move to a new city when they would like to and are able, and I'd like to provide some suggestions that may help, as well as how to reach our Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

The first thing I recommend is seeing if these steps for when issues affect a PC download or installation can assist in this particular circumstance:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID, if it's available to provide. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this helps out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

denk1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by denk1 on Aug 19, 17 5:33 PM
I have completed Sydney and Tokyo and am now in middle of San Francisco. Today when I opened the Bigfish app on my PC and started Gummy Drop it began at the very start of the game in Sydney again. How can I get it to start where I left off. Surely all my weeks of progress can't be lost!

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 20, 17 4:01 PM
Hello denk1,

I'm sorry to hear that progress was lost. We definitely don't want you to have to start over and I'd like to provide the steps to take to get that progress restored.

What I recommend is getting in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of your previous progress, including what you last reached in level and details of what happened before you noticed that progress was lost. This will help our Reps determine what steps are necessary or what information will be necessary to help with restoring that progress. They'll be sure to follow up as soon as they can to help out with the tools necessary to help with your account.

Thank you for your patience while working with our teams, and I hope they are able to restore that progress quickly. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by mjavins on Aug 31, 17 11:06 AM
With the latest update to Gummy Drop! I am having issues with posting of goals correctly, both on my Kindle and IPhone. Example, I can hit three blue hats but they are not always subtracted from the number needed to win the game. Extremely frustrating with some levels quite difficult anyway. I have watched very closely and this happens frequently.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 31, 17 11:26 AM
Hi mjavins,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on your mobile device. It is recommended to force close the applications on your device to give all the resources to the game itself. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help pages for these specific steps:

Force Close Applications (iOS)
Force Close Applications (Android)

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with your user ID and your device details. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Since you mentioned mobile devices, please keep in mind that this thread is specifically for the PC platform. I'll include a link to the thread that is designated for the mobile platform below.

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If any questions come up, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by ChuckRay47 on Sep 2, 17 5:40 AM
Playing this game in Facebook Gameroom, running Windows 10. For the last week or so, I am unable to send lives or materials. It's just a generic Facebook 'Something went wrong...' message. It only seems to affect actions involving more than one person. For instance, if I pass someone on a level and it wants to share with the person or on Facebook news feed, it posts. If it is one of the scratch event 'give this to someone else' windows, or 'send lives to friends', it errors out. The only thing you can do is [x] out of the window and move on. This behavior occurs on multiple Windows 10 computers.
Thanks for a fun game!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 4, 17 7:58 AM
Hi ChuckRay47,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble sending gifts in your Facebook Gameroom Gummy Drop! game. We do apologize that since that specific version was made by Facebook, their help center team would better be able to investigate this issue for you. Please refer to the link in the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by dougal12 on Sep 9, 17 4:46 PM
I bought the $9.99 bundle and my computer froze and I was charged but never received the credits. I then purchased another $9.99 bundle and received those. I am still owed the first purchase.

bfgIlinalta
2,927 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 10, 17 4:15 PM
Hello dougal12,

First of all, thank you for your patience while waiting on a response as well as a big welcome to the forums. It sounds like there was a purchasing issue and that some items were not received for the charge. I'm sorry to hear that since we definitely want you to receive the items you've purchased.

For this particular issue, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with what was purchased and wasn't received. It may help to provide details of those orders with the receipts of those purchases or the order number associated with that purchase, this way our Reps can assist more quickly. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to assist further.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps with how to receive additional assistance for those purchases that weren't received. Please do not hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators, should there be further questions about the forums or our games. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Floripa80
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Event Cities not availabe on PC?

[Post New]by Floripa80 on Sep 12, 17 7:42 AM
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is a Tech Issue, but I'm not getting any Event Cities in Gummy Drop on my PC. When I click on the tab in my passport it keeps saying Coming Soon.
I installed the game on February 4th 2017. The version I'm playing is 2.23.0 - 1814 and I have all the cities available up to Lisbon (Coming Soon). I'm playing on a notebook with Windows 10.
I've checked manually in the Big Fish App for updates, but there are No Game Updates Available.
I would like to know if this is an issue or if the event cities are just not availabe on PC.
Thank you,
Floripa

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 7:44:25 AM PST

Go to: