Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by JaneValentine on Jun 8, 16 8:27 PM
Hello. Thank you for the game. I updated my app the other day and now sometimes when I buy items from others marketplace it take my coins but the items didn't show up in my storage space. I also have updated my storage twice, got up to 420 and then it throws me back down to 380 and some of my items disappear also. Not too big of a deal but there does seem to be a glitch with the marketplaces and connecting with them. Did the new update make it so that we had to look for others tent now? If this isn't intended then there is an issue there also. Thanks again!

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 9, 16 11:55 AM
To tech department I have noticed today 6/9/2016 that I have one green quotation mark telling me a friend needs help I have bean into her land several times and keep seeing the same three spots with icons above already indicating help has already bean given for those areas and no other spots showing up with the trumpet symbol

The game land referred too is Nicole Jenzew... Level 19

[Post New]by Connemara_2 on Jun 10, 16 3:38 AM
My help requests are being filled by a friend but I can't see this on my island unless I close my game and then open it again. I'm assuming that this is the same problem that has been seen by the poster above.

Sunk1
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Sunk1 on Jun 10, 16 3:27 PM
Hi
I had made some progress in opening my unicorn fresco, 2/3 magic stones. But these disappeared and I was back to 0/3 for no reason.ive had to start again from scratch. Please explain .thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 12, 16 7:40 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to thank players for updating their Sunken Secrets game and taking the time to post in this particular thread. I'm sorry to hear that issues are occurring in your game. The Moderation Team will continue to advocate for the players and pass along information that is brought to our attention in the forums.

If players are missing items or progress from their game, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what should be in your game. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

JaneValentine and Sunk1, in addition to the details of what you are experiencing in your game, please provide screenshots of the areas in your game that are showing different item numbers. This will help aid in the investigation for the teams. Please see the following help article for steps:

Taking A Screenshot

JaneValentine, at this time, players will need to look through other player's islands to locate the Marketplace. While we understand how this can be time consuming, we will pass this feedback along to the teams.

madrabbit, it may be helpful to completely close out of your game to see the changes take place in regards to the fulfilled help requests as Connemara_2 mentioned. It is possible that there is a bit of delay in the communication with the server and the game. Rest assured, we will pass this information along to the appropriate teams. I'll include a help article below on how to do that:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

Thank you everyone for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

duckie4120
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by duckie4120 on Jun 12, 16 5:53 PM
Now it is not only tossing me and stealing coins and purchased inventory, it is now got some ad chick pushing the little castle I am building (level 58) which says tap here to continue. She will not go away. Found she would if I tap her 10 times and then hold my last tap!!! Can you give us back the previous update until they get their act together? I actually have my diver down and because I can't purchase from neighbors I can't send off my balloons. What a waste of coins, and time. Disappointed in you Big Fish. Have had an account w you for over 10 years. This is the worse mess you have sponsored that used to work, should work.

[Post New]by Hlegace on Jun 13, 16 5:15 PM
I have lost 12 pearls today.
I thought I had lost some last week but was unsure. Today I'm positive. I had 24 pearls and when I went to collect my daily bonus it was a pearl. Yay - I could finally get my third balloon. When I went to get my third balloon, suddenly I only had 13 pearls. This is very frustrating.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 16 11:37 AM
Hi duckie4120 and Hlegace,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Sunken Secrets game.

duckie4120, in regards to the pop up you are seeing for the castle, it may help to completely close out of your background applications along with your game. Please see the following help article for these steps:

If the message still appears, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and screenshot of the message. They are always willing to help.

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking A Screenshot

We will definitely pass along the feedback presented in this thread regarding the latest update. It is greatly appreciated that players have brought their feedback to our attention as we will continue to advocate for the players and pass information to the appropriate teams.

Hlegace, in regards to the missing pearls, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of what is missing from your game. The support team has the tools to look into this for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Avril01 on Jun 15, 16 1:32 AM
Thanks for the new update, the ratio of treasures when diving are much better balanced.
Since the update I am unable to combine runes to make the higher level runes. It takes the runes, 'works' for the allotted time then gives me the lower grade runes back instead of an upgraded one.
A relative minor issue, I know, but its nearly impossible to get any red runes without being able to combine the lower ones.
Thanks.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 15, 16 12:39 PM
Hi Avril01,

I'm sorry to hear that since the latest update, you aren't receiving a green leaf stone when transforming a stone fragment. Since players should be receiving a green leaf stone for this process, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of this issue. The support team has the tools to help. For instructions on how to locate your player ID, please see the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Casual29 on Jun 16, 16 4:13 PM
Anyone else unable to visit certain neighbors? Before the last update, I was unable to visit a neighbor. Every time I tried to visit, the game would go to the background. When I bring the game to the front, the game starts again, and I'm on my home site again. After the upgrade, it still happens, but it's a different neighbor.

[Post New]by kanfish on Jun 18, 16 11:16 AM
I have a help notification and she. I click on it, there other world doesn't need help. How do I clear the exclamation point?

[Post New]by kanfish on Jun 18, 16 11:17 AM
Before the June 6th update, when I went to a neighboring world, I would automatically be directed to the store or the place where they need help. This no longer happens. How can I get this to happen again?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 19, 16 11:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread. I'm sorry that players are experiencing issues with their Sunken Secrets game.

Casual29, it is definitely interesting that you are unable to visit other neighbor islands. It may be helpful to close out of your background applications and restart your game. Please see the following help article for these specific steps:

kanfish, to help clear out this icon, please also try to close out of your background applications and restart your Sunken Secrets game. The above help article contains great steps on how to accomplish this. In regards to the game not panning to the area where the help request was made, the Sunken Secrets team is currently investigating this issue. If any information is brought to the Moderation Team's attention, we will update the forums.

If issues still persist, players are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with their player ID and details of what they are experiencing. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Grandmabro on Jun 20, 16 1:41 AM
My hot air balloons are arriving without coloured runes. Why is this???

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 20, 16 1:00 PM
Hi Grandmabro,

I'm sorry to hear that your completed hot air balloon shipments aren't returning with magic stones. Since the stones should be returning with a balloon as a reward, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and details of the issue. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Please see the following help article on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by KimotheQuiet on Jun 23, 16 6:33 AM
I continue to lose pearls all the time. Why can't you make it a little harder to accidentally spend them during planting? I have lost over 100 pearls and it is very frustrating.

Edited on 06/23/2016 at 6:34:31 AM PST

[Post New]by wendifx on Jun 23, 16 11:57 PM
I seem to have lost my 10 highest level followers. It still says I have 27 followers but only 10 show when I go into the list. I go to shop with these followers so it's annoying not to be able to access them. Help please

[Post New]by limabr3 on Jun 24, 16 4:48 AM
The magic mushrooms and flowers that are suppose to increase our experience level is not calculating correctly. The amount are not increasing the experience totals.

Request Board not updating

[Post New]by ONicki on Jun 24, 16 11:23 PM
My Request Board has not updated in a long time. When I first started playing, it would read "fix 2 houses", "fix 3 houses", etc. It has been stuck on "fix 12 houses" for at least a month now.
I am currently at lvl 28 and only have 7 orders on the board. I read in this thread that there are supposed to be 8, is that correct?
Is this working as expected?

Go to: