kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by kimberph on Jan 1, 17 4:32 PM
kimberph wrote:I'm in the middle of play and am getting "unable to connect to server" pop ups. I keep hitting retry but it isn't getting to the server. My connection is live (as evidenced by my ability to write this), so I assume it is the game server that is down. I've been playing catch up on the CC since I've been away and really, really don't want to lose my last hour of progress. Suggestions?

Kept retrying and it eventually reconnected. I've quit so as not to lose progress and will restart shortly. It sounds like this is a bit of an ongoing issue since others have posted similar problems recently. Do we know of an ETR?

And now it is down again.

Edited on 01/01/2017 at 4:39:58 PM PST

Shadow3814
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by Shadow3814 on Jan 1, 17 4:35 PM
Looks like someone needs to check the server. I just got a "No Internet Connect" and was kicked out.... My internet is connected. This problem seems to be with your Server. Please do something.... there are a lot of players having the same issue.... thank you.

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Jan 1, 17 4:41 PM
Same connection problem, it did come up briefly and I lost my hint count!

Mlkren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mlkren on Jan 1, 17 5:21 PM
Server working again but lost all my data

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Jan 1, 17 5:50 PM
I'm on finally but the hint isn't working correctly. I have done 2 hints and only 1 counted.

Mlkren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mlkren on Jan 1, 17 5:56 PM
I have lost all my Data, I am back to the beginning please help 493468

Mike

[Post New]by Yeargh on Jan 1, 17 6:19 PM
I had about 50 minutes left when using the No Cooldown amulet when the game kept prompting to retry or quit, I'm assuming due to a server issue. Would it be possible to get the remaining time or 80 energy credited to me, because when I logged back in to the game it was gone with no minutes remaining. 606372

Edited on 01/01/2017 at 6:20:10 PM PST

[Post New]by 234daviddoo on Jan 1, 17 9:28 PM
I would like to know why my Midnight Castle game is stuck on Level 74 for the past 2 or 3 months? It keep saying wait for the Grand Dragon. Is this as far as the game intend to go?

abigail28
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by abigail28 on Jan 1, 17 9:30 PM
My computer is freezing in the middle of my HOS puzzles and then I lose my runs. Can you stop this from happening? It also makes an annoying buzzing noise when it does that.

Mlkren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mlkren on Jan 2, 17 8:09 AM

Mike

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 2, 17 10:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with their Midnight Castle games. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

In regards to the server connection error message, please ensure that your internet connection is strong. Players have often reported that playing close to the router or plugging directly into it, helps. I've gone ahead and passed along to the teams that players were experiencing this message when trying to play their games. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums.

If players have lost their progress as a result of the above error message, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and details of what should be in your game. The support team has the appropriate tools to investigate this further for you and help get the right amount of items in your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

234daviddoo, it sounds like you are currently at the end of available content. The Moderation Team isn't privy to all the information that surrounds game updates. We do know that the Midnight Castle teams are working hard to bring this content to the players. Once any information is known, we will update the forums. In the meantime, players are encouraged to play the Winter Event and the Castle Challenge.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Mlkren
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Mlkren on Jan 2, 17 12:33 PM

Mike

Sweetypuss
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetypuss on Jan 2, 17 8:59 PM
hi, I'm still waiting from the December 14 update to have my pet monkey returned, other minor items in achievements not showing as completed but that doesn't t matter like a missing pet.

I've sent in 3 dr felix reports, i heard back twice from customer service 2 weeks ago then nothing. not sure what else to do. any suggestions?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 3, 17 11:06 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to drop in here to offer help for the concerns being posted to this thread.

Mlkren, I understand that the progress in your game disappeared, and I'm sorry to hear that this happened. I'd definitely like to be able to help get that restored for you, however the forums don't support the tools that would be needed to do so. Because of this, the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your original player ID, and any new player IDs that are appearing.

Our Reps can look into this issue further, and have access to the tools that are needed to offer support for matters like this. They're always happy to help as best they can. In case anyone else is encountering a problem like this, steps for locating the player ID to send can be found below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Sweetypuss, it sounds like you haven't gotten a response from our Support Team yet, and it's completely understandable to want to look into this. Due to our Support Team members spending time with their loved ones over the recent holidays, their response time is longer than usual, and so there may be a delay in when they're able to get back to people. While this is the case, I can assure you that they're all working hard to address people's concerns as quickly as they're able, and we definitely appreciate your patience in this matter.

I hope that this information has helped, and thank you both for your understanding. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by cdgalambos on Jan 4, 17 5:32 AM
Thanks for the free game even after My ranting!!
Still mad though.
One would think because this is a completely new load since I lost my HDD that you would want to see if the "Issues", of which I do not have, could be related to "old" data not being cleansed properly and a new load would resolve all the "update" issues!

Oh well by the time you get this disaster cleaned up you will have too many that moved on and finally lost the "bug" and found other games to play.

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Jan 4, 17 12:49 PM

A couple of minutes ago I sent the fourth airship but nothing happened.
It is still 9/12.
Does it mean I gave more than 400 airship items for nothing? It was the last part of the second challenge.
That's really unfair.

GogaT, ID 536470

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 4, 17 3:21 PM
Hello cdgalambos and GogaO,

Thank you both for taking the time to report your experiences here. We definitely want to help make sure the game is as enjoyable as possible and it sounds like both of you have already taken the time to also contact our Support Team for more assistance, which is what I would have recommended otherwise.

Since you've both already taken the time to contact our Support Team, I've gone ahead and ensured that those requests are in the queue to be responded to by one of our Reps personally. It appears that both requests are in our queue will receive a reply as soon as possible. If you receive a response that doesn't seem to address the issue, or asks for more information, be sure to reply directly to that response for more assistance. By replying directly to that response, you keep your place in queue and also alert our request system and Reps that more assistance is necessary.

I also want to give a heads up that our Support Team is currently working very hard to respond to a larger than usual amount of requests and it is taking us longer than we would like to get back in touch personally with all of our players. They have their heads down and will be sure to get in touch with you as soon as possible to continue following up with your request, and I wanted to thank you for your understanding and patience while waiting for our teams to reply.

Thank you again for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Saras_Grandma on Jan 4, 17 3:39 PM
Still waiting to hear back about what's going on or if they'll be able to restore everything I lost. Not sure if I'll keep on playing if I do get everything back. To late to catch up on the Castle Challenge and gifting. As before, my ID # is 539648. I even emailed them regarding this. Realize that they were off for the holidays, but at least keep all of us who are experiencing problems updated.

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on Jan 4, 17 5:23 PM
working on Midnight challenge and it wants Xmas Stars, at the moment my counter is showing 6 out of twelve and I know I have gotten 5 that aren't showing. can this be fixed. it is dropping the xmas stars but they are not showing on the challenge counter I am on the first of the last set of 10 challenges
thank you
Gavi-Tn 127617

Edited on 01/04/2017 at 5:43:51 PM PST

[Post New]by SimplySharon on Jan 4, 17 9:21 PM
I am playing on Windows 7, PC. My game is freezing constantly, rewards from clearing the rooms aren't showing up and when that happens nothing I click on works. The animations and music are still going but i can't get into settings or anything like that.
I installed the update (fix) to the game before playing tonight..seems it just causes more bugs?

Thanks! Jan 5, 2106

Go to: