Dont waste your money on this game

[Post New]by kingkong64 on Aug 23, 09 11:23 PM
Managed to finish the whole game in the free one hour download. I'm so glad I didn't waste any money purchasing this game - what a big disappointment!

llstjohn
Flounder
Flounder
2,487 Posts

Re:Dont waste your money on this game

[Post New]by llstjohn on Aug 23, 09 11:54 PM
Welcome to the pond, kingkong. I think one poster might disagree with your post--he really liked the game. Said it took him hours and hours to finish.

joelchrist
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by joelchrist on Aug 24, 09 12:00 AM
I just strictly oppose your review kingkong. Fabulous **** game with nice visual and story lines. Tremendous sound tracks are mind blowing and made me immersed on it. I enjoyed my playing with relic hunt. Thanks for bigfish and Relic hunt. worth buying and cooooolll,,,,,,,,,

Edited on 08/24/2009 at 12:01:29 AM PST

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Aug 24, 09 12:10 PM
Any game that I was bored doing and still finished in 45 min is not worth buying. Lousy ending too btw.

With you kingkong.

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Aug 24, 09 12:23 PM
Yup, finished it with 14 mins to spare on the demo.

Definitely not worth the money.

The hidden object portions were very basic and you could easily find everything. I would up with 20 hints even though I used some just to speed things along. So boring.

The puzzles had potential but the whole thing was so stilted. There was no challenge. It led you every step of the way.

And can we talk about the spelling and grammar errors? Clearly someone who doesn't speak english as their first language wrote this game. That's fine, but then ask someone who is english speaking to check it for you before releasing it. Frankly, I would expect BFG to check something like this and not to release it until it was fixed.

Anyway, I'm glad someone liked it. Definitely NOT for me!

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Aug 24, 09 1:52 PM
Finished this game in 45 minutes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

sadji
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by sadji on Aug 24, 09 11:15 PM
gertie23 wrote: Finished this game in 45 minutes. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

I look not on the forums bevor play and pay it bevor the demo was out. Better i through the money in a trash can.

klingen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by klingen on Aug 29, 09 6:43 PM
I agree with gertie23.

Any **** game that lasts less than an hour is not worth the money. If it takes someone longer than an hour to complete this game (I bypassed the storyline), that gives me cause to pause and wonder...

I give this game three thumbs down. The graphics and music were nice but the storyline and grammar were not.

loftin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by loftin on Aug 30, 09 12:40 PM
I feel bad since all got through this in 45 mins. - I can't open the disc!! Anybody give info. Will appreciate

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Sep 10, 09 2:29 AM
I have to agree. I finished this game in 48 minutes with 12-15 clues left. Not only was the game extremely easy, it was VERY short. I'm no genius but I cannot imagine that it would take anyone more than an 75 minutes to finish this game. I did not use any hints or use a walk-through. It's just extremely easy. In my opinion, definitely not worth purchasing. If you do purchase the game & continue on from the point where you stopped to pay, you will finish the game in less time than it took for you to pay for it.

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Sep 10, 09 2:34 AM
loftin wrote:I feel bad since all got through this in 45 mins. - I can't open the disc!! Anybody give info. Will appreciate

I'm assuming you mean the "disc" at the end? If so, push the button on the ceiling in the center and a light beam will shine down. After that, look for an axe on the right side of the panel in the center and break the areas where the light shines. Collect the blue stones & place them in the center of the flower.

If you're talking about the disc where there are 4 rings that move and you have to align them until the arrows turn green, just look around the scene. All the answers are there. I'm not sure if all are the same, but in mine I saw a club, the number 60, and so on. Everything you need is right in front of you.

[Post New]by amthorpe on Oct 24, 09 2:07 AM
Well, I WAS sort of enjoying the game - in spite of the bad grammar & spelling - until I got to the hall of mirrors when it stopped. Dead ! Just won't go any further. No hints, journal or anything to help move it along. So..............
I'll go waste time elsewhere on a more compliant game. I have enough of them

[Post New]by nurselw on Feb 4, 10 12:42 PM
cant get past the open the disc either and no instructions Anyone help?

snookataylor
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by snookataylor on Feb 22, 10 7:20 AM
Very disappointed. I to finished this game within the hour.

Snooka

[Post New]by NanLee32 on Feb 22, 10 12:06 PM
I agree ... I tried to play the trial version and had a lot of problems ... it did not save when I exited ... had to start over again ... couldn't grab the corkscrew the second time .... then later couldn't grab the shovel (finally did grab the corkscrew after much diddling) .... then when I quit ... my desktop screen went crazy ..... something is wrong with the game, though it had potential. I have a Mac.

bfogc
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bfogc on Mar 5, 10 10:33 PM
This was a pretty good game but WAY TOO SHORT!

Go to: