HELP in the Captain's Quarters

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Sep 5, 15 11:28 AM
I must have spent two hours now in the HOG in the desk in the Captian's Quarters. I have found everything except the head for the sea god and the wire to pick the lock. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:HELP in the Captain's Quarters

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Sep 5, 15 12:31 PM
You place the ARROW on the Compass to get the SHIP'S WHEEL.

Place the SHIP'S WHEEL on the Ship & a Compartment on the Front of the Ship opens with the WIRE.

Use the WIRE on the Padlock to get Neptune's Head.

HTH

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Sep 5, 15 6:37 PM
Thank you so much ganonsbane. That did help, completely. I was so stuck at that stupid point that I couldn't go any further in the game. Well, I could have used a hint but I'm too stubborn to do that. :-) I had already done the ships wheel and gotten the wire but, since I'm not blonde, let's call it a senior moment (even though I'm not quite a senior yet). The way that the silhouette shapes appear at the bottom it kind of looked like the wire silhouette was still empty but actually, I had the wire in there but didn't realize it. The wire shape is so thin that it almost looked like it wasn't there, but it was.

Thanks again.

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,782 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Sep 12, 15 10:33 PM
Thanks for the tip. When I returned to the H0S, I realised I had already gotten the wire but it had stayed 'blue' so I thought I hadn't been successful *grrr*

Kam

Go to: