PLEASE help with sick camel

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Aug 24, 09 7:40 PM
I have read all the other reports on sick camel and I have tried everyone of them but NOTHING works..I need the last piece of that stick thing too..and I try giving the camel the meds he won't take it..and i tryed clicking on him but nothing happens I have the blog but that don't help I am stuck!!!! is there anything else that hasn't been mentioned that will help PLEASE!!!!!

Re:PLEASE help with sick camel

[Post New]by peedeeleavitt on Aug 24, 09 8:03 PM
I'm with you. I've tried all the suggestions, but I can't open the coconut because I can't find the last piece of the handle for the device to break it open. I've tried to make the camel take the medicine by placing the items over the mouth area but nothing! I've clicked on the camel and clicked on the camel but nothing happens. I'm still trying to break open that darn coconut,, Can someone please help me. Other than that this is a great game.

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Aug 24, 09 8:03 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know I GOT it!! thank goodness..but thanks anyway

[Post New]by lovestoseek on Aug 25, 09 10:50 AM
peedeeleavitt wrote:I'm with you. I've tried all the suggestions, but I can't open the coconut because I can't find the last piece of the handle for the device to break it open. I've tried to make the camel take the medicine by placing the items over the mouth area but nothing! I've clicked on the camel and clicked on the camel but nothing happens. I'm still trying to break open that darn coconut,, Can someone please help me. Other than that this is a great gam
e.

HI there if you haven't got it already what I found out is you have to take the meds to camel and make sure the hand that opens and closes is ON the camel that did it for me..the camel then took the meds..then you click on well camel and you will go to another scene and you'll find what you need there to open the coconut..good luck

Go to: