bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape forum

[Post New]by purpleladyljr on Aug 25, 09 7:55 AM
I'm having some problems with the cursor. It wouldn't go to the edge of the screen so that I could select the hidden object, so I went to options to decustomize it. Then nothing worked after that. I couldn't even exit the game. Had to restart my computer and still couldn't play.

[Post New]by leila1802 on Aug 25, 09 10:48 AM
there is something wrong with the game after I bought it so it writes
ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: Game Start
for object total_controller:

Error reading real.

cul2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by cul2 on Aug 25, 09 11:25 AM
leila1802 wrote:there is something wrong with the game after I bought it so it writes
ERROR in
action number 1
of Other Event: Game Start
for object total_controller:

Error reading real.

I have same problem

[Post New]by coyoflos on Aug 25, 09 12:26 PM
why can't I enter in BigSea, i write my e-mail and psswd and it sends me to download games

[Post New]by beaenap on Aug 25, 09 12:38 PM
i have also a error in action no.1 of other event:game start for object total_controller:error reading real wat must i do

[Post New]by meluna on Aug 25, 09 9:17 PM
Hello,

I've been trying to get on Big Sea Games, with my Big Fish account and password and it doesnt let me play...its just sending me back to Big Fish...why? do i need a new account or what?

Thanks.

[Post New]by SimonV on Aug 25, 09 11:11 PM
On Gamezebo I've read:

There's a bug in the game: if you don't have an English Windows version, you get an error when you start the game for the second time.

Solutions:

- wait for un update

- delete the map C:\ProgramData. Start the game and don't quit.

- open the file C:\ProgramData\aygda_save.log (with Word for example). Replace all , by . (comma's by dots). Save the file. Start the game. Repeat this action if you have left the game.

[Post New]by owenluna on Sep 7, 09 11:19 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Go to: