bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape comments and reviews

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 25, 09 1:06 AM
Our game editors didn’t get a chance to complete their review of Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape before the game launched today. But please post your comments in this thread so other can hear what you thought of the game!

cheffie45
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:Angela Young 2: Escape the Dreamscape comments and reviews

[Post New]by cheffie45 on Aug 25, 09 1:15 AM
halfway done with the game on the demo, first time i looked at a walkthru after doing the demo and i see im halway there, level 20 i dont know if i will buy way too easy and to quick, but might be fun for someone else. I dont remember the first one being this easy, but its been awile.

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 25, 09 1:29 AM
Yes, it is easy, but I still enjoyed the first one and was enjoying this one. My demo ran out, so I bought it, and then restarted the game. Lost all my progress and now have to start over at the beginning. This is kinda like reading a new book, putting it down for a moment and then restarting all over again from the start. Not fun for me, and I am ticked off. Not sure if I want to do it all over again right now, and then am not sure that it isn't a glitch in the game that makes you restart all over again each time you exit. Anyone have this happen to them?

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Aug 25, 09 1:41 AM
When I see outstanding graphics, I melt... . And this game has it!

I don't measure a game by the time it lasts (What? Now the players put a timer???) , but only by the pleasure it gives me. And this game is one of them. Like a child, I like to look at nice pictures, relax and play the game without pulling my hair.

Bought it of course.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Aug 25, 09 1:54 AM
i the first angela young so i hope this is as good mybe they are not long games but i enjoye them an

fstar
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by fstar on Aug 25, 09 2:18 AM
I thought this game was much worse then Relic Hunt. No offense to those that bought it but I wouldn't even buy this if it was a Daily Deal for $2.99. I find it odd that there was no time for reviews for the 2 worst and shortest hidden object games that Big Fish has offered so far this year.

infinity
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by infinity on Aug 25, 09 2:29 AM
I found the graphics were good. The tools found and to be used in certain areas were not too clear what to do with them. If you move the cursor around you will see the shiny dots then they seem to disappear. I like **** games but will pass on this one.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 25, 09 3:10 AM
Quick review for Angela Young 1 & 2 both... odd, uninteresting, with bad graphics on the first, 2 didn't want to close properly, weird main character looks like a child but has *huge*... endowments, disjointed story. 2 better than 1 but deleted after about 30 minutes for me.

crickets52
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by crickets52 on Aug 25, 09 4:07 AM
Played about 20 min of the demo and thought it would be a good game for my 8 year old grandson. Not one for me.

NEPAT
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by NEPAT on Aug 25, 09 4:20 AM
A little too bland for my taste...strange interaction with some tools, didn't make sense. Disjointed story line...spelling errors (minor)

Some good camoflague of items.
Not too bad, but not for full price - maybe $2.99
Thanks, but not one for me

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Aug 25, 09 5:08 AM
Really Bad Hope Big Fish comes up with something better then this!

[Post New]by WolfenRaindancer on Aug 25, 09 5:43 AM
Aww, I spent an enjoyable interlude playing this one......yeah it was easy, but I liked the look of it, and it was a pleasant change from dark and dreary and hard to find. Although I enjoy those too, lol.

LogieBaby
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by LogieBaby on Aug 25, 09 5:45 AM
this is a good game to introduce a youngster to the joys of HOGdom. For anyone else do the demo and then pass . If I may make an analogy: Angela Young is to Hicksville and RTR is to Paris.

rumtmtiger
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by rumtmtiger on Aug 25, 09 5:58 AM
Way too easy. Will not keep my interest for very long. I will not be buying this one.

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Aug 25, 09 6:29 AM
I enjoyed the trial; bright good graphics. I thought tools were logical for what was needed. Puzzles are puzzling! Used walkthrough on one. Easy; yes but enjoyable after dark and tiny H O's.

hottnt44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by hottnt44 on Aug 25, 09 7:07 AM
i played the demo, but i will not buy this one . way to easy ,but it good if you just want to relax.. not worth the money to buy.have a great day all.

kia234
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kia234 on Aug 25, 09 7:09 AM
got the trial nearly finished it and the trial was up so bought it, coz i had to finish and it only took me ten mins what a waste of money but enjoyed it anyway, abit toooooo easy for me and yet another quick game, good for my son he enjoyed it, finished way quicker than me and he is eleven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Aug 25, 09 8:23 AM
I agree. Too easy. Lost interest fairly rapidly.

Dawspaws
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Dawspaws on Aug 25, 09 9:25 AM
cricket52 -- 8 year old you say? Just my speed, I'm 65. Simple is sometimes good and very relaxing.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Aug 25, 09 9:30 AM
Perhaps a game for youth. Objects fairly easy to find. For the young at heart, the mini-games are interesting BUT you have to remember to hit the question mark to find the directions. I played about 30 minutes before I decided to delete. Reason, too easy, not enough challenge in a HOG.

Go to: