Akherousia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Fairy Godmother Tycoon 2?

[Post New]by Akherousia on Aug 25, 09 3:54 PM
Anyone heard anything about it? I just read on gamezebo that they were going to make a sequel but the project was frozen for some unknown time. Anyone has more info?

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Fairy Godmother Tycoon 2?

[Post New]by katy12250 on Sep 26, 09 6:51 AM
I just found this game recently - I don't usually play time management games, but the idea on this one intrigued me so I gave it a try. If this is typical of TM games, I may have to start trying more of them. I'm enjoying this one a lot and was checking out the forum to find out what other fishes thought about it.

I followed one of the links for information and found an update dated Sept 25 saying that the sequel had been cancelled.

That's the bad news, but the good news, from what I reading here, is that the game has a lot of replay value. It seems that way with several of the games that I'm just discovering - really like the game, lots of replay value, and nothing in sight for a sequel. Guess I'll just have to keep playing the ones I like over & over again!

I do like the magical/mystical theme in this game. Does anyone have any recommendations for any other games like this?

[Post New]by rivergenesis on Oct 1, 09 7:53 AM
katy;

Try any/all of the following:

Enchanted Katya and the Mystery Of The Lost Wizard
Mystic Inn
Miriel the Magical Merchant
Avalon
Mystic Emporium

....the lost goes on. and on. and on. and on. (I own way too many magical time management games)

kisses.

[Post New]by b0bcatchic2oo2 on Dec 7, 09 2:54 PM
Pogo had been working on this project, they'd developed badges, ranks, etc. However a couple of months ago they yanked all mention of the game from their sites. They finally confirmed that they've cancelled the project, I'll post with more info if I hear about any other companies picking it up!

Go to: