bolson
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Cursor Problems

[Post New]by bolson on Aug 25, 09 4:30 PM
My cursor won't go beyond the bottom of the picture window - where the hint, help and inventory is located. I can't even exit the game without going to my computers task manager and shutting it down. Does anyone have the same problem or know if this is a known issue.

Tashi49
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Cursor Problems

[Post New]by Tashi49 on Aug 25, 09 9:46 PM
I am having the exact same problem with the curser. tried uncustomizing it and that didn't work so i am stuck on the first scene

[Post New]by hideseek2 on Aug 29, 09 1:15 AM
I too have the exact same problem, with cursor not moving past picture to get articles or hints. I have tried to change cursor, but computer froze tried control alt and delete, got game not responding so did the unthinkable turned off using the main button, not good. I brought this game after a friend showed me it on her computer.. shes got vista and I have xp could that be the issue. help this game looks like its going to be lots of fun if only the cursor thing would go into hints and collected items. so i can progress throgh next stage.

[Post New]by andyforsaken on Aug 29, 09 2:12 AM
what's your screen resolution? It should be 1024x768 or higher. Maybe changing it will help with the cursor.

Go to: