debzzzzy
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Seriously ?

[Post New]by debzzzzy on Sep 9, 15 1:19 AM
Yet another Solitaire game .

Where is Clutter V or lots of other games that I have played on other sites. If this keeps up I will have to review my subscription and swim off to another Game site.

Deb

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

Seriously ?

[Post New]by dueler on Sep 9, 15 5:32 AM
debzzzzy wrote:Yet another Solitaire game .

Where is Clutter V or lots of other games that I have played on other sites. If this keeps up I will have to review my subscription and swim off to another Game site.

Deb

Same here debzzzzy,yep another Solitaire game, that's 3 in nine days , they must have run out of gridders , really scrapping the bottom of the barrel now are BFG?, the site isn't getting any better, the number 1 tag has slipped quite a lot latterly.

bookwriter
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Seriously ?

[Post New]by bookwriter on Sep 9, 15 5:40 AM
I am very disappointed myself in the fact that there are so many other "fun" TM and HOG games that are not even on the BF site that are available elsewhere. I don't understand why they are not offered here. I know BF offers games from a particular site that developed the Delicious Emily games, but there are so many more from that series and others that could be offered and are not. I am also reconsidering "swimming off" as well and taking my money elsewhere. This is really just sad.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Seriously ?

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 9, 15 6:00 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's understandable that not everyone would be interested in seeing another solitaire game as a new release on our site. I'll definitely pass this feedback along to the appropriate team so that it can be taken into consideration for upcoming new releases. Since this thread isn't specific to Chef Solitaire: USA, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you'd like to provide non game-specific feedback in the future, you can always contact our Customer Support Team HERE.

Thank you for your patience, and we hope you'll find other new releases to enjoy moving forward.

bfgWaimea

Go to: