stuck in basement

[Post New]by chartyndall on Sep 7, 08 10:35 AM
does anyone know if there is a way to replay a scene? i am stuck in the basement and can't get out. i need to get the last symbol in the box but it is closed and i've no way to open it and can't move on till i complete the scene. someone please help.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:stuck in basement

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 08 10:45 AM
chartyndall, welcome to the Fish Pond. I'm not aware of any way to restart a level in this game. There is a walkthrough you can check out over on the GZ site. Copy the phrase below and paste it into a Google search window. It should bring up the link for GZebo which will take you to the walkthrough. Good Luck
natalie brooks tips & tricks

[Post New]by chartyndall on Sep 7, 08 1:06 PM
thanks for the advice, but that's how i found where the last symbol was. when i went back to try and use it, i noticed the box was closed, for some reason. that is why i am stuck, cause i don't know how to open it again. anyone else have any ideas? i will go back to gz and see if they say anything. any help is greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by chartyndall on Sep 7, 08 5:41 PM
well, i searched around and couldn't find any info. i finally tried starting a new game as a different player. seems to be the only thing that worked. now i have to start all over again...sucks.

Edited on 09/14/2008 at 7:42:04 PM PST

Go to: