bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 10, 17 8:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is occurring in their games. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

Please keep in mind that the forums aren't equipped with the appropriate tools to access your games. If players are seeing that items are missing, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your player ID and details of what should be in your game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If you find that your issue hasn't been resolved, please reply directly to any emails received from the support team. If you are replying to an automated message, this will help alert a representative that further assistance is needed. This will also keep your place in line and your incident open. Please note that creating multiple incident tickets may result in a delay in response.

We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as the teams work hard to respond to everyone as quickly as they can. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

dippydidi
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by dippydidi on Jan 10, 17 10:22 AM
As microsoft no longer support vista, i cannot update my browser and have had to purchase a new laptop in order to continue playing big fish games. My query is if i uninstall M.C. from my current laptop, will my saved game be downloaded on my new windows 10, or will i recieve a new i.d. I am one of the fortunate few to still have my original i.d, despite having to uninstal and reinstall after the last update. Would hate to not be able to complete christmas challenge so close to the end. Thanks in anticipation of a reply. Kind regards, Di.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 10, 17 11:19 AM
Hi dippydidi,

I understand that you've purchased a new computer, and would like to know if your profile will be able to be downloaded onto that new laptop.

At this time, there isn't a way to download that player ID onto another computer. However, what you can do is install the Midnight Castle program onto the new laptop and then reach out to our Customer Support Team with your original player ID, as well as the player ID that's appearing on the new computer.

The forums aren't equipped with the tools that are needed to provide assistance in this sort of situation, however our Reps will be happy to help. They have access to tools that can provide customized support, and can work on getting your progress moved over to the new computer.

I hope that this information has been able to help, and thank you for your understanding. If you or anyone else has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by Katharinai on Jan 10, 17 12:17 PM
I play on both Android and PC. Yesterday, when I logged in to my PC game, it ran an update. After the update, and rebooting, my game has disappeared, and someone else's is in its place. It does have my game id, but name, status, friends, inventory is all someone else's (Anthony 23). Has anyone else had this problem?

Also, to corroborate other's issues, on my android game (on which I am on level 74), I've noticed loss of inventory, especially shards.

Re:Post your Midnight Castle Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by cherieof5 on Jan 10, 17 4:01 PM
I to having sticky button issues, and having to reset my IPad to get my gifts .freezing game issues.. maybe take the flying snow out of the picture. Lagging sticking ,freezing is a Big issue.

[Post New]by 234daviddoo on Jan 10, 17 7:19 PM
Am I the only player stuck on Level 74? I have tried contacting Big Fish and I have never received an answer. Is the game being updated? I wish some would tell me something. I don't want to be impatient. If this is the wrong forum please tell me which one to go to. Thank You

bfgIlinalta
3,202 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 11, 17 9:40 AM
Hello Katharinai, cherieof5, and 234daviddoo,

I'm sorry to hear that there are issues being experienced while playing Midnight Castle. I'd like to try to assist with those as best I can, as well as provide steps on h to receive additional help from our Support Team.

234daviddoo, if you are at level 74 and are being told by the wise dragon to speak to him again in the next update, that means that you've reached the end of all currently available content. The Midnight Castle teams are working on additional content, which should be released at a later date. When new content is available, moderators will be certain to provide an announcement for our players.

cherieof5, I'm sorry to hear that there are some freezing issues on the iPad while playing Midnight Castle. I recommend seeing if the steps in the following help page are able to resolve those issues:

General Help for Mobile Free to Play Games

If those steps do not, be sure to contact our Support Team using the steps below, but also include what model of device the issue is being seen on, the operating system version it is running, and your in-game ID. In the future, if you need to discuss technical issues on an iOS device, please be sure to reply to the following thread: Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!. Thank you for understanding.

Just in case it's helpful for players, the following page provides steps on finding an in-game ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Katharinai, I'm sorry to hear that your game has disappeared but your ID is the same. I recommend getting in touch with our Support Team with the steps below.

For players that need additional assistance, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,500 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jan 11, 17 10:24 AM
The red/green light system...to see which friends are active...seems to be broken.

I have over 120 friends, and the are ALL 'green'.

Today, I got an invitation to a friends' new id number....I didn't even know she had a problem with her original game!

It has been mentioned in the forum recently that the lights are out of whack.

TIA for looking into this.

orivx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by orivx on Jan 12, 17 3:43 AM

Edited on 01/12/2017 at 7:31:13 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 12, 17 7:44 AM
Hi susiewastaken,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the red and green light friend system within your game. It looks like the appropriate teams are currently looking into this for the players. Once we get any information regarding this issue, we will post in the forums.

I'd also like to apologize for any frustration that the appearance of spam may have caused. We will continue to manually ban each spammer and delete each spam post.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by greentigercat on Jan 12, 17 9:30 AM
My husband and I are both playing. He on a Galaxy 210.1 tab and me on a Galaxy 10.1 4. Where I have little or no problems, he's had several. The most annoying are frequent restarts. When this happens, he loses everything he's done from the start of his playing time til the shut-down. At times he has even lost all his money and/or diamonds. Not sure if you can look into this and what you need. His ID code is 507354 and is on level 65.

thanks

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 12, 17 2:21 PM
Hi greentigercat,

Welcome to the Forums! I'm sorry to hear that your husband is experiencing issues with his Android device. It may be helpful to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

General Help for Android Games

Since the technical issue is on an Android mobile device, we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your understanding as this will help the Moderation Team identify trends on the specific platforms to alert to the appropriate teams. If issues still persist, and since we don't have the appropriate tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with details of the issue and the player ID. The support team is always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Rickmarc43614 on Jan 13, 17 1:41 PM
I'm on level 74 and the raven is telling me to go see the dragon to help. When I click on the dragon a window pops up that says wait for a further update. It's been like this for 4 months. When will the game be extended?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 14, 17 2:17 PM
Hi Rickmarc43614,

It sounds like you're being prompted to speak to the Dragon again in order to continue in the game, and I certainly understand wanting to look into this.

I'd like to be able to provide specific information on when that future content may be released, however I do need to clarify that the Forum Moderation Team isn't provided with advanced info on when updates will be added to Midnight Castle. Because of this, I can't provide a date on when another update will be released, however as soon as the Moderation Team receives any relevant details we'll make sure to post to the forums. I recommend keeping an eye on the following thread for announcements of any new updates on the PC platform:

NEW UPDATE available for Midnight Castle (PC) - December 14, 2016

I do also want to mention that, in order to keep this thread organized and easy to navigate, we request that it please be reserved for reporting technical issues. If anyone ever has a question or concern not related to a glitch in the game, we invite you to create a new thread in the forum or contact one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by kaygem on Jan 14, 17 3:10 PM
I've been playing for several months and I think I had gotten to maybe level 70 (?). Not sure about that. But anyway I just logged onto my game again and it has started me over from the very beginning Level 1. I'm still under the same member number 569427. I hate to lose all of the gains I've made. I still have all my friends.
I wanted to be able to play an additional game under a different name from the beginning but not start my game all over from scratch.
Is there anything I can or need to do differently or am I just SOL?

Edited on 01/14/2017 at 4:14:13 PM PST

Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Jan 14, 17 3:48 PM
OK, something strange happened to me just now. I am playing my game and got a new friend invite. I accepted. LMA/Lostfriends ID 642565. My ID is 338582. I went to go play dice and saw that it was another 10 hours for me to play again, which I hadn't played until this AM. I then notice my name went from Janimal to the other person's name. All my friends on my friend's list are the same. HOWEVER, all of a sudden I have over 2 million gold coins, over 600 diamonds and even though I completed the castle challenge, it is now showing I have a few days that have not completed. It seems that I got all of that person's game stuff. Now I had over 300,000 gold coin and around 330 diamonds. So what in the world am I suppose to do. Also, they have completed almost all the challenges and I had completed alot but not most. I changed my name back to Janimal in the edit. I'm just wondering if our stuff got swapped.

Edited on 01/14/2017 at 3:50:03 PM PST

[Post New]by Bobby22zana on Jan 15, 17 6:24 AM
Game keeps stopping all tasks have to e done again happens at least once a day partner has the same game same lenovo tablet but doesn't have this problem very frustrating enjoy playing but getting to the point where I think I will get rid of this game midnight castle.?

Edited on 01/15/2017 at 6:26:05 AM PST

[Post New]by purplepugs2 on Jan 15, 17 1:07 PM
It's happening to me on PC on both games. I am on the next to last task(2 daily quest) and just finished the 2nd one. I did not see the little pop up that says task completed so I went to the side panel to the right & clicked on it and it has a pop up that says there are no task to be completed right now! Happened on other game last night. I am at the end, only had feeding pets with 15 bags of food to get my Angel(: I had to do 2 globe quest and spent my diamonds to do. Please Help.

bfgIlinalta
3,202 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 15, 17 4:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report the issues you are experiencing in Midnight Castle here. I'd like to provide the way to contact our Support Team below because it appears that the most recently reported issues may not be resolved through our general troubleshooting steps.

If you are a player who has lost their progress in the game, are seeing different progress but still have the same ID, the game is not saving your progress, or you are seeing trouble with the Castle Challenge, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID and a Dr. Felix Report if possible. Our Reps can use this information to look closer at what might be happening and either offer further troubleshooting support or provide that information to the right teams who are working on reported issues in the PC version of Midnight Castle.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page details how to find an in-game ID for our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience, and I apologize that these issues are still affecting some of our players. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,218 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jan 15, 17 8:17 PM
My last purchase of diamonds has vanished. I've already filed a complaint with BFG, but I thought I'd mention it here. It's not just loss of game progress. I paid for goods, I received goods, and then the goods disappeared. I am NOT happy.

Go to: