Circle Marble game

Circle Marble game

[Post New]by corwick on Aug 26, 09 11:04 AM
How do you play the game with the circle of marbles that you shoot out of a green eye?

Re:Circle Marble game

[Post New]by AnnieMac on Aug 26, 09 11:08 AM
I have the same question!! Been trying for 2 days to figure this one out!

ellen941
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by ellen941 on Aug 26, 09 11:18 AM
You have to find all 4 marbles, than you can shoot out the ones in the circle. I found 2 but I don't know where the others are yet.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 26, 09 11:26 AM
Welcome to the Fish Pond to our new Sea Anemones. Just wanted to let you know there is a walkthrough for this game. I'll paste the link below. Happy Gaming

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/princess-isabella-a-witchs-curse-walkthrough/

[Post New]by NannyRN on Aug 26, 09 1:45 PM
That door is the last one you can open, you have to have all four marbles first, then play the game to open the door--which is the last one.

ms1964
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ms1964 on Aug 27, 09 7:38 PM
hi i dont under stand the marble game either. do you have to get 4 in a row

gr56
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by gr56 on Aug 27, 09 8:23 PM
I don't understand. Where do I find the four marbles to use. I'm a bit dumb I think. Who can help me

[Post New]by scotpres2 on Aug 27, 09 9:08 PM
Having trouble finding the blue and yellow marbles. Any idea where they are????

[Post New]by sandracook71 on Aug 28, 09 4:17 AM

where is the other marbles

[Post New]by lovethemopals on Aug 28, 09 12:19 PM
I have all the marbles, read Gamezebos and BF walkthru's, and still don't understand it. I guess that you shoot marbles that are in a group of two or more that are the color of the eye at the moment. There doesn't seem to be that many groupings and I just don't get anywhere.

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Aug 28, 09 1:27 PM
I tried this with all the marbles in place and it was impossible. I could have two of one color and shoot the same color marble at the two and they wouldn't be shot out of the circle. It's almost like you have to shoot that same color marble dead center of the other two for them to be shot out. If you don't, you just get three of the same color marbles. I am not bad with match three games but this was impossible. I had the fairy solve it for me. This was the only bad spot in the game.

renasmom
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by renasmom on Aug 28, 09 6:23 PM
maI am not 100% positive but you may have to have 4 of the same color in a row. If I am remembering correctly you click on the color marble that you want to shoot out. Then once the eye changes to that color you can begin shooting the same color marbles out of it, for example, you place the green marble in the door, the eye then turns green and shoots out green marbles, you have to shoot groups of the same color together in order for the green marbles to disappear, it may be 4 or 5 in a group, I don't remeber exactly how many it is, but it does work, you just have to have patience and decent aim! rofl

doctorgood
Clownfish
Clownfish
589 Posts

[Post New]by doctorgood on Aug 29, 09 2:20 PM
what???? does anybody know for sure how this circle marble thing works?? anybody have any idea why it isn't in the walkthrough? seems quite a few of us need a little help here. thanks..Dr. good

ziggy4539
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Circle Marble game

[Post New]by ziggy4539 on Aug 29, 09 4:39 PM
corwick wrote:How do you play the game with the circle of marbles that you shoot out of a green eye?

I'm stuck, to play the marble game I have to have all 4 marbles, that I understand, but how do I get them> There is not one option in any room I can work on, there all clear. I can not go on

paco12348
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by paco12348 on Aug 29, 09 5:17 PM
I've been shooting the marbles for 2 days and they just seem to multiply. There's no way to skip this puzzle so I guess the game just won't end.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Aug 29, 09 10:44 PM
I skipped it. I only skipped two puzzles in the game, this one and the walkway.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Aug 29, 09 10:47 PM
I skipped it. I only skipped two puzzles in the game, this one and the walkway.

itsjustgood
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by itsjustgood on Aug 29, 09 10:48 PM
dont even bother till u have all four marbles. the last one...yellow will be at the end
when you do get all four play it like a match game...place the marbles in groups of the same color when you have a chain of the same colors then shoot them all quickly they will stop appearing and all will disappear

ziggy4539
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ziggy4539 on Aug 30, 09 12:00 AM
veronique875 wrote:I skipped it. I only skipped two puzzles in the game, this one and the walkway.

skipping is not good, we habe to get to that door to the other rooms, I have not found a way to do that
PLEASE HELP

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 30, 09 2:16 AM
Shoot at single ones of like color of the center color. That way you build multiples by adding to them. I think when you get 3 and shoot them they leave, but maybe it was 4. I get rushed and forget to right click to change the middle color. This is like zuma which I'm horrible at, never got far, but once I got all 4 colors at the end of the game and went back to the door I was able to muddle thru easier than I expected. Also, don't try to aim far and miss, put your pointer right on the target you want to hit. Don't wait for groups of 3 to appear, go for the singles til you get a group. Hope that works for you. Even if you cleared all greens early in the game that's just practice, when you return with more colors to play with greens are back anyway.

Go to: