Bonus level

[Post New]by leisurelady on Sep 7, 08 10:56 AM
Could someone please tell me how to do the mini puzzle. I can get the blue cube over to the others but can't get the red cubes to move. Help I'm stuck. Thanks

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Bonus level

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 08 11:01 AM
leisurelady, welcome to the Fish Pond!! I think when this puzzle first appears, you have a couple of blue squares on left, a string of red, some spaces, a couple of straggling blue squares, and a string of red.
...You need to move the blue squares to the far left. And you need to move them so that the reds don't move together too soon and close you out. So, move the blues on the right up, down, whatever to connect them and move them inside the red. Now, if the red closes up it's ok. then move the blue to join the other blues. Then, move the blues inside the red.
...Hope this makes sense. Good Luck.

[Post New]by mmunzing1972 on Sep 7, 08 11:02 AM
You have to move the blue cubes fron the right side of the screen to the left and attach them to the blue cubes on the left. At the same time you have to get the red cubes to touch. Use the empty holes to get the blue and red cubes closer together.

[Post New]by chartyndall on Sep 7, 08 1:33 PM
i went for the blue boxes first and made the red box on the right sit in the black boxes top right so it wouldn't move. when the blue boxes were together i went back and did the red one. hope that helps.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 7, 08 8:48 PM
You are right chartyndall this is the way I did mine put the red box far away from the blue. After I got the blue box attached I then brought the red box down and let it close off the space on bottom right of the big red box, then I put the ajoining blue in thr space at the upper left of the big red box and closed that off as soon as that is done the mini puzzle is solved.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 7, 08 8:51 PM
leisurelady
There is not another level to solve you have finish the game. Good luck with all your other games.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 8, 08 11:13 PM
ValerieG

Join the club I did not finish Azada 1 I have got too frustrsted too many times. I think I am just going to call it quits on that game.

[Post New]by hippogriff51 on Sep 9, 08 5:50 AM
I finished the game (and loved it!), I took the final test and was given information to paste into a blog or something...not sure what I'm doing. Any help???

Edited on 09/09/2008 at 5:51:18 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 5:55 AM
ValerieG wrote:Did I miss something....what bonus level????

I finished the game with the Genie book, didn't find any thing to play after that.

I almost gave up before completing Genie. With only 20 min to play that level, I must have tried the maze and the pipes 5 or 6 times before i could get it done in time. I prob. won't play this game again, but if any other Azada games comes out, I'll do it with no time limit. I don't like the pressure of hurry, hurry, hurry. LOL

I still can't get thru the 1st Azada, I think its a lost cause

There is a bonus book, in the safe beind the painting. You will need the code Titus gave at the end of the first Azada-MAGICBOOK -hope this helps. Good luck!

chrissy61
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by chrissy61 on Sep 9, 08 11:54 AM
thanks for tip on bonus book I had no problem once I knew it was there

Go to: