Old Enemies Quest - Kill Cave Kobolds

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Sep 9, 15 7:10 PM
In the Old Enemies Quest we are to kill 4 Cave Kobolds. It counted the first 3 I killed, but then after killing many, many more the 4th kill won't register for some reason.

Anyone else have this problem? I don't know how to get rid (or satisfy) this quest.

Strange development. I got the Competition quest where we are to kill kobolds, boars, and satyrs. Killing a kobold completed the Old Enemies quest, but now I can't complete the Competition quest because it won't give me credit for killing more than 4 (need 5) - so I'm still short one kolbold and can't complete this quest.

Any ideas? Other than tossing it into customer service's lap?

Edited on 09/09/2015 at 11:20:04 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Old Enemies Quest - Kill Cave Kobolds

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 10, 15 1:56 AM
Yes, I have the same problem. I wasn't sure if it was a glitch or just my particular version. I had to kill 4 kobolds, but after having killed 3 of them, each time I kill another one, the number is still 3/4.

So there is a quest I can't finish. I hope it doesn't mean that this will influence the game in any way other than that the 4th kobold didn't register. If, however, I don't get another quest that would have come after I killed the 4 kobolds, then that's a big problem.

I suppose the best thing then to do is to reinstall the game and see if it works then.

--- --- ---

ETA: I just got back into the game - haven't been back in since Tuesday - and lo and behold, I was now able to kill that last kobold and it got registered. So it looks like I had to get out of the game and then back in for the last kobold to be acknowledged.

Edited on 09/10/2015 at 3:49:41 AM PST

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Sep 10, 15 11:54 AM
Glad to hear it. I finally got rid of the 2 quests as well, but I don't know how. Just very happy I didn't have to abandon the game as I have too many others.

[Post New]by buddymolly1264 on Oct 14, 15 8:17 AM
I too am having a problem. I can't seem to kill any of the Kobolds. Second time restarting the game. It just stopped there. HELP!!!!!

Go to: