agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

Aveyond: The Lost Orb in development!

[Post New]by agf8623 on Aug 26, 09 1:40 PM
Hi everyone, this is Amanda, the creator of Aveyond. I wanted to let you know that I've finished the overview for the next book! I can tell you that the title is The Lost Orb and that it will be out in a few short months.

In the next book, the conflict between Mel and Lydia is going to heat up. Lydia will do the unthinkable and Edward must make the toughest choice in his life. Mel will embark upon a journey to find the most dangerous orb that she thought her ancestor hadn't completed. Mel's journey will take her to an unexplored land with exotic kingdoms, and at the end of it all, Mel will get the surprise of her life and learn what it means to be part of the Darkthrop family.

Note: All of your favorite characters will be back in some fashion or another. Ulf is going to become an apprentice ??, Stella is going to cope with her loss, and Te'ijal is going to do some "soul" searching. Stay tuned to find out what happens to the others!

Edited on 08/26/2009 at 1:40:34 PM PST

Re:Aveyond: The Lost Orb in development!

[Post New]by veronique875 on Aug 26, 09 1:50 PM
OK, I can hardly wait to see how this works out depending on which girl Edward married!!!

He did actually get married at the end of GON didn't he? I hope that wasn't an illusion.

You actually don't have to answer this.. it's just interesting speculation.

And, Amanda, you have a very devious imagination...

Edited on 08/26/2009 at 1:51:46 PM PST

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 28, 09 5:24 AM
I wish I could meet Rhen again somewhere, I really miss her

Thanks for the update Amanda, looking forward to the next adventure

grammyapples
Herring
Herring
343 Posts

[Post New]by grammyapples on Aug 28, 09 5:48 AM
I am sooo looking forward to the next chapter.
Absolutely LOVE the Series.
Hope we do not have to wait very long.
Congratulations on creating such a pleasurable game for us.

blitzen13
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by blitzen13 on Aug 28, 09 5:11 PM
I can't wait for the next chapter! never thought I would be looking forward to November, my least favourite month!

To fill the time until then I am going to get the first two Aveyond games....I know they are standalones so it doesn't matter what order I play them in, but which do you all think is the best one that I should play first?

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Aug 28, 09 5:27 PM
I adore Aveyond 1 Rhen's Quest !! It's my favorite game of all times. Aveyond 2 is also very good, but I prefer the story in AV1. AV2 is a completely different story, and it doesn't really matter which order you play.

Edited on 08/28/2009 at 5:53:33 PM PST

[Post New]by midnightrain on Sep 13, 09 4:36 PM
I just played all of them for the 2nd time and I love it as much as the first! Can't wait for the lost orb!!!!

[Post New]by x_zoeee_x on Oct 9, 09 1:31 PM
Noo wayy,,i can not wait till january why does it take no long "/
i want to makee one ;DD but im not clever enough

Go to: