bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 10, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

lynettewa
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lynettewa on Sep 11, 15 3:38 PM
I’m on bonus level with the red paint on elevator i need remove it but there is no inventory no tools i can use its not there

[Post New]by annetopp on Sep 11, 15 10:35 PM
Hi,
I get an access violation every time I open the map. I then have to close the game via the task manager.
I am running in Windows 7.

Regards

Rob_Blake
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Rob_Blake on Sep 13, 15 12:19 PM
lynettewa: you may have solved it by now, but you need to find a green cloth to wipe the fresh red paint away.

[Post New]by queenj3 on Sep 13, 15 4:52 PM
I'm in the rock cave and cannot use the Codex. The hint button keeps pointing to a triangle on one of the rings but i cannot move anything at all. Is this a glitch? I've looked at the guide and it doesn't help at all. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by graciesmith7 on Sep 13, 15 9:52 PM
Hello..."Queenj3"- I'm also stuck on the codex. I get that you're supposed to match the symbols to the hoozit on the codex, but the rings won't turn, I just get the 'gears' pointer. So I'm stuck too.
Had issues with it freezing and unable to use task manager to unfreeze, had to restart computer, but no problems until now with this wretched codex. Am I missing something simple to do on it? Tried clicking, holding down both left and right mouse buttons to turn rings, nothing. Please help us, can't go on without it!
Thanks!!!!!!

[Post New]by queenj3 on Sep 18, 15 9:23 PM
Really? No one but the two of us has experienced this glitch? I really like the game but I'm going to have to uninstall it if i can't get past this one point. Anyone who can help?

tybud
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tybud on Sep 28, 15 2:34 PM
I, like several others am stuck on the codex. Like Queen 13, I cannot get it to turn and can go no farther in the game. Please help or will have to delete. has been a while since I had a problem with BFG game like this. Would appreciate some help asap

thank you
tybud

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 29, 15 5:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

From what's been described here, it sounds like several of you are experiencing stopping points at different parts of the game. We've found that points like these can be passes by reinstalling the game or even restarting. We've passed this along to the appropriate team, but do know that only the developer will be able to provide a fix.

In the meantime, if you'd prefer not to restart the game, if that hasn't worked, or if you're experiencing a different issue altogether, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

If you notice any other tech issues in the future, we do ask them to be posted in the following thread instead of anywhere else:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Silent Mountain Collector's Edition here

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: