Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Can't Figure Out How To Do The Cryptex- Please Help!!!

[Post New]by 0161 on Sep 10, 15 3:47 AM
Move the silver part till it stops moving. Move first ring to match the first rune that shows on the top of the silver section.
Move the second ring to match the second rune and the third ring to match the third rune both within the silver section. Hope this helps.

Wolfpupscvc
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfpupscvc on Sep 10, 15 5:07 AM
I went back into the game & tried moving the silver ring. It will not move at all for me.
I hope I am not going to have trouble with this game also like Where Angels Cry game. I think I will start over again in different name since I am not that far along in the game. Thank you very much for your help 0161.

Wolfpupscvc

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Sep 10, 15 7:09 AM
Wolfpupscvc wrote:I went back into the game & tried moving the silver ring. It will not move at all for me.
I hope I am not going to have trouble with this game also like Where Angels Cry game. I think I will start over again in different name since I am not that far along in the game. Thank you very much for your help 0161.

Wolfpupscvc

You don't move the Silver Part to solve the puzzle. It just lifts up so you can place the 2 Rings.

You have to lift the Silver Pie Shaped Part to place the 2 Rings on the Cryptex. Once the 2 Rings are in place, you have to lower the Silver Part to access the puzzle.

To solve the puzzle, rotate the Rings until the 3 Runes showing in the Pie Shaped Slot are Exactly the same as the 3 Runes on the outer edge of the Silver Part .

There are Runes on each Ring that a similar to the Runes on the Silver Part but only 3 Runes on the Rings are an Exact Match.

HTH

Wolfpupscvc
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfpupscvc on Sep 10, 15 2:00 PM
Hi there, Want to thank you for your help in here as I got it to work. I am going to remove my Post from here now. So that you again.

Wolfpupscvc

[Post New]by northernsparkle on Sep 13, 15 8:49 PM
Hi...I have same issue here...the rings don't move on it for me I have tried and tried and tried and I cannot get the rings to move....do you think I have to uninstall and reinstall it? Thanks...any ideas.

[Post New]by queenj3 on Sep 21, 15 5:33 PM
I can't get the rings to move either. I thought maybe the update would help but it didn't. I really like this game but I'm unable to get past this point. Anyone have any suggestions at all??????

[Post New]by Ndangered1 on Oct 1, 15 12:31 PM
I am not able to "move the rings" at all. So is there a fix for this? Please advise. Thank You

Go to: